Secret Santa Discussion Thread

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome Update....a little birdie told me my SS recieved everything and loved it! I'm thrilled

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Taurus77

Great!! Where are the pictures, Ellyn?
Originally Posted by celestialrags

She didn't like her camera, and sent it to me....I love it though!
Yeah, Leslye, and you take fabulous photos with a stupid camera that I could barely turn on!
Oh, maybe it wasn't a stupid camera, but a stupid operator of the camera?

Well, I do have pictures - but, since I usually don't have the patience to download during the week...2 photos=30 minutes - arghhhhh! I thought that I would post one photo of all the unwrapped presents - and did you see my photo of all of my goodies lined up with the cats sniffing them? And Cosmo helping?
I will try and multi task and take pictures of Sophie and Cosmo chasing the laser star! Cosmo is such a wild man, who said that Raggies are laid back couch potatoes? And don't like heights? I only wish I had a video camera to film his zany Big Mo antics!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Yeah, Leslye, and you take fabulous photos with a stupid camera that I could barely turn on!
Oh, maybe it wasn't a stupid camera, but a stupid operator of the camera?

Well, I do have pictures - but, since I usually don't have the patience to download during the week...2 photos=30 minutes - arghhhhh! I thought that I would post one photo of all the unwrapped presents - and did you see my photo of all of my goodies lined up with the cats sniffing them? And Cosmo helping?
I will try and multi task and take pictures of Sophie and Cosmo chasing the laser star! Cosmo is such a wild man, who said that Raggies are laid back couch potatoes? And don't like heights? I only wish I had a video camera to film his zany Big Mo antics!
I wish I was better at taking pics, the camera takes nice pics when I don't have my finger over it, or the subjects aren't moving like "wild men"

Atleast you don't have 8 of the little monsters ( well I don't any more, I am down to two of them
Chowder, the choc male went to his new owners parents this morning, and will be going home after christmas to NH with Smudges littermate.) Thank goodness they are mostly in new homes, I am finally putting up the christmas tree today, the two and sparky should only knock it over once or twice a day instead of about 10! I keep threatening Kim with the choc female, and I still may send her, LOL! (the other is mine! )

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I wish I was better at taking pics, the camera takes nice pics when I don't have my finger over it, or the subjects aren't moving like "wild men"

Atleast you don't have 8 of the little monsters ( well I don't any more, I am down to two of them
Chowder, the choc male went to his new owners parents this morning, and will be going home after christmas to NH with Smudges littermate.) Thank goodness they are mostly in new homes, I am finally putting up the christmas tree today, the two and sparky should only knock it over once or twice a day instead of about 10! I keep threatening Kim with the choc female, and I still may send her, LOL! (the other is mine! )
I already told my husband..."Smudge's mom might need a home when she's spayed, hint, hint..."

BTW, I've also got a great new Smudge-shaped 15-pound Christmas Tree ornament!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I already told my husband..."Smudge's mom might need a home when she's spayed, hint, hint..."

BTW, I've also got a great new Smudge-shaped 15-pound Christmas Tree ornament!
What a nice ornament! You must take pictures!
You may have her. I have a couple people that want her, but you would be one of the first choices for her.
Friday some one came and got my favorite male, a seal named Kodiak, he was so soft and fluffy and the sweetest thing I miss him
They called me the next day and asked if they could buy Icey when I retired her, they loved her and had been wanting a blue point. They were so nice and only have the boy kitten, I think she would do well there too.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

The failure of the search effort was a major blow to the family. "We did find nine unmatched socks, five Scrabble letters, two overdue library books, three cellphone chargers, the French-language instructions for our old microwave oven, and 527 foam kitty balls in assorted colors," confirmed Carol, who shares the house with her parents. "But the presents... are absent."

Are you sure you aren't talking about MY house??

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sent out my package yesterday. Here's the current status from the courier's website:

2007/12/19\t11:02\tLeft TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON \t
2007/12/19\t05:00\tShipment In Transit \t
2007/12/18\t21:48\tShipment In Transit \t
2007/12/18\t14:36\tPicked up by courier

Now, I need some vibes that the package will make it across the border and the evil, grinch like border guards won't delay the package.

So, if you can send some 'get across the border quickly' vibes, I (along with the SS) will be very thankful!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
If there are gnomes in it, it is guaranteed to delay the package.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

My box is on it's way!!!

I couldn't mail it out too soon because my SS is firmly trenched on the dark side.
so that's why i haven't gotten anything yet!
[can't really complain, since i still haven't gotten mine out yet... sending it priority tomorrow! promise!]

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I got a PM over 3 weeks ago that my package was on the way but I haven't gotten it yet.

I did get a notice from the post office that I'm getting a certified letter that I need to sign for. I passed the mailman today when I left to run some errands, so I guess I just missed him.
Guess I have to brave the lines at the post office tomorrow!

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just got a PM from AbbysMom that my package was received by my recipient. I can go away without a worry now and enjoy my Christmas. Yippee!
Tha's all I want for Christmas.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jean-ji

I just got a PM from AbbysMom that my package was received by my recipient. I can go away without a worry now and enjoy my Christmas. Yippee!
Tha's all I want for Christmas.
WHAT? I haven't gotten anything yet...hmmm....

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I'm now officially frustrated... I was all ready to sit down and finish my final BIG SS gift... the onen I've been talking about... Susie already knows she's getting more (she's my recipient, she guessed it yesterday).

So I did all my errands yesterday so I could stay home today and finish it. i had one appointment, then did a little more shopping on my way home... and now I can't find ONE thing to finish this project. It should be in one of two boxes (I have to make project boxes to keep these things contained and not get lost). But it's not. I've cleaned up both areas it might be in, searched both boxes at least four times each... no such luck. I don't want to have to go buy more of it...

I swear I must have P.O.'ed the Oregon Gnome Society (that's the 'society' the card I made came from). They're around... and they must be mad at me.

So, I'll try to relax (I get frustrated when I lose things, and show that frustration), maybe do some knitting to get my mind off of it, then clean a little more and try to find it. I was all mentally ready to finish this today...

Susie? I don't think you'll get the second package until after Christmas. But as I said in my PM, I believe it'll be worth it. At least I hope so...

Amanda
~Neat Freak Trapped Inside a Pack Rat's Body

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Okay, I'm now officially frustrated... I was all ready to sit down and finish my final BIG SS gift... the onen I've been talking about... Susie already knows she's getting more (she's my recipient, she guessed it yesterday).

So I did all my errands yesterday so I could stay home today and finish it. i had one appointment, then did a little more shopping on my way home... and now I can't find ONE thing to finish this project. It should be in one of two boxes (I have to make project boxes to keep these things contained and not get lost). But it's not. I've cleaned up both areas it might be in, searched both boxes at least four times each... no such luck. I don't want to have to go buy more of it...

I swear I must have P.O.'ed the Oregon Gnome Society (that's the 'society' the card I made came from). They're around... and they must be mad at me.

So, I'll try to relax (I get frustrated when I lose things, and show that frustration), maybe do some knitting to get my mind off of it, then clean a little more and try to find it. I was all mentally ready to finish this today...

Susie? I don't think you'll get the second package until after Christmas. But as I said in my PM, I believe it'll be worth it. At least I hope so...

Amanda
~Neat Freak Trapped Inside a Pack Rat's Body
I can completely understand your frustration! I hope it all works out and you can get things done like you wanted.
Good luck!!!