Secret Santa Discussion Thread

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My house is upside down so I had to be creative in packaging materials.I didn't even have a stapler (you'll understand when it arrives)

Can't wait until the renovations are over and all the normal house items are back in place and I can actually find them when needed.

Ho, Ho, Ho!

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got mine and it was wonderful, but I haven't heard from my SS and it was sent out first class 11/26. She hasn't been online since then either. I just want to hear that she got it. Hopefully I'll hear before Friday, because after that I'm off to Florida for Christmas and won't be checking in much. I just want closure.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i was planning to send mine today... brought what i thought was everything to school to pack up... & left 2 very important items at home

so it's either 2 packages or sending tomorrow...

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I Shipped mine out yesterday. It was sent priority, so it is supposed to be there in time, I hope so.

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hmmm...I know both names...Leslye - did you get me?
.....mabey.....mabey not...
I can't remember.

Originally Posted by sofiecusion

My SS gift was sent out! You will be receiving 2 packages!

I know I didn't get mine out until later, but it's well worth it, and I have yet to receive mine, so I don't feel so bad....
I just sent mine out yesterday, I haven't gotten mine yet either so I didn't feel too bad either.
I am just glad I am not the only slacker

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jean-ji

I got mine and it was wonderful, but I haven't heard from my SS and it was sent out first class 11/26. She hasn't been online since then either. I just want to hear that she got it. Hopefully I'll hear before Friday, because after that I'm off to Florida for Christmas and won't be checking in much. I just want closure.
Mine went Priority on 11/09 and hasn't arrived yet!
I'm so worried though mine did have to go global priority so there is no way to track it once it leaves the states!
I just want it to get there already!!! (I am probably giving away way too much info and my SS will figure it out in minutes but I'm just worried now!!!) So send some "get there" vibes for my SS's pressie please guys!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Maybe send a PM out to a snooping santa as last year I had a package that was delivered to someone and found out a week later it had been on there back porch the whole time (which they don't use that door) So... it could be there and they don't know it!
I did that several days ago and the person still has not responded to the snooping santa's pm. I guess they just don't get online much- but it would be good to know they recieved it though. Especially since the post office confirmed it was delivered well over a week ago.
I'm getting a little worried.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I'm getting a little preturbed.... I think my SS must have gotten the package but I haven't seen any postings. Maybe I'm not looking close enough.....

(LOOKING......)
Same here. The post office confirmed my SS's package was delivered on the 10th....well over a week ago and they have not posted yet about recieving it, so i sent one of our wonderful snooping santas a pm about it and they sent the person a message- but the person still has not responded. I checked the last time my SS logged in, and it was the first week in December- so i have no idea what's going on or if my person actually got their package as they haven't got on TCS in a while.
I hope they like everything though and they post soon! I hope your person will post soon as well!

I'm still waiting for mine!
I can't wait!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I did that several days ago and the person still has not responded to the snooping santa's pm. I guess they just don't get online much- but it would be good to know they recieved it though. Especially since the post office confirmed it was delivered well over a week ago.
I'm getting a little worried.
I've sent her an email.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I told my SS (Tauruss77) that I would open one present every day, since she is going to be away for Christmas and she REALLY wanted to know what I thought of my gifts! So, starting last night, I will be opening one people present and let the kitties choose what thwy want to open.

Keep in mind that they have all ready discovered their Yeooowwww Banana, which is evidently going to be permanently soggy. I initially blamed 'Mo for the under the tree detruction, but I have photos to prove that Sophie is the real culprit! Mollie and 'Mo just "help"!
So, last night I came home and found a present over by the fireplace - I guess the cats decided what I would open! It was a wonderful eyeglass cleaning and repairing kit! Anyone who wears glasses knows how frustrating it is when a screw falls out -grrrrrrr!!!!! And it has a real opticians lens cleaner and cloth! No more scratching the lenses!

Also, the cats tore open one bag. They chose a pink mouse and little balls! Since 'Mo has "aunties" he doesn't mind the pink mouse - very gender friendly, that one is! This morning, I found a laser toy in the living room - so that is their toy for today!
I'll let you know what my next present is tomorrow!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have yet to send mine even out, I had planned to today but i don't drive and there was a lot of unplowed sidewalks for me to be carrying that box...it's suppose to be nasty out tomorrow but praying for a ride....I should hope it would be there by x-mas eve......but grandma's in hawaii and she got her's in 2 days priority mail.....this is in the country so....

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
*does the impatient elf dance*

present get here present get here!