Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok those egg cozies are TOOOO cute!  

Great, I'm going to have that song going through my head for the next 3 days. The Disco Ball...the laser pointer of the 70's. 
LOL!  My walls have marks from Mooch jumping to catch the lights when cars drive past; I'm sure she would go nuts for a disco ball!  Noodles hogs the laser pointer so this may be just the thing she needs!  If I can entertain the cats and kids all at once... JACKPOT! 

I've watched both Grease and the 2nd Goofy Movie recently so disco music has been stuck in my head more than I'd like to admit!  

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Oh, that is too cute for words!! Makes me want to watch The Hobbit again.
I saw them on Etsy and HAD to have them.  The woman who knitted them makes really awesome and odd stuff. She has a little gnome cell phone/wristlet case out now - too cute.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I saw them on Etsy and HAD to have them.  The woman who knitted them makes really awesome and odd stuff. She has a little gnome cell phone/wristlet case out now - too cute.
Umm.... Can you send me a link to her store please?  She might be handy for more than TCS gifts!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would lose an arm if I tried to put a hat on Daisy.  
  She's my sweetie, though.  

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You notice I didn't try on Noodles! 

I used to have a better Santa hat; but I haven't seen it since we moved.  I found that one at Lowes for just a few dollars so I went ahead and picked it up.  

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the pictures of Mooch and the holiday hat. l Somehow, I don't think Mooch feels Christmasy.:lol3:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that she was!  Mooch is definitely the most patient of my 2; but if looks could kill I wouldn't be here to post this! 

I'm going somewhere related to Secret Santa today.  I'll probably have some pictures from my adventure too.  

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to share; look who I met this weekend!

His name is Oscar.  He wouldn't look right at me...the strange lady standing in his barn snapping pictures.... View media item 184735
View media item 184738
The teenagers who were working the "petting zoo" tried to get him to come to the gate on the stall he was in with the sheep.  It ended up riling everyone up and then all went running out the back, where they have access to the big fields.  They opened the big side door and I got this one. View media item 184739
I know he's not a llama, he's an alpaca, but the girl said these guys spit less.  The most he'd done on her was to sneeze. 

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

No dice. My little scrooge! 
Too funny!

My 16 year old went to Walmart and came back  with a tiara for the cats.  Holly RAN when she saw it.  Sam is younger, and not as smart.  He let DD put it on him.  The minute it was on his head he ran and hid LOL.  We had to chase him around to get it off of him.

Teenagers................

Cheryl

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Haha! I'd totally do that!  Mooch has a few hats; all hated.  But she does like to wear her bandana.  She struts around like she thinks she looks spiffy!

Let's see if I can find Noodles in a wig.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.