Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I got my name.
Then I spent a couple of days stalking - - - er, snooping my Santee. I checked out the hints threads from previous years along with his/her posts. So here's the plan.

I have _______, ________, _______, and ______ left over from last year, or grabbed as I saw them throughout the year. It turns out that ______ and ______ that I had bookmarked to order online are just perfect for my Santee this year. Then there's ______ that I know I can get at the church bazaar next month, and I'm all set. Hey, wait a minute! Does that mean I'm all done shopping for my Santee?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have _chocolate_, _gnomes_, _llamas_, and _liquor_ left over from last year, or grabbed as I saw them throughout the year. It turns out that _a cat calendar_ and _kitty cat socks_ that I had bookmarked to order online are just perfect for my Santee this year. Then there's _a kitty ornament_ that I know I can get at the church bazaar next month, and I'm all set. Hey, wait a minute! Does that mean I'm all done shopping for my Santee?

HOWD I DO? LOL

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

You deserve so much more than I can do this year, but I assure you, everything I do, comes straight from the heart.
Anyone would be honored to have you as their SS.

Originally Posted by mbjerkness

This was my only encounter with a Llama. It kissed me then 2 minutes later it spit on me.
I love the picture!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, so shopping today for my SS was a HUGE success! I found so many cute things! I literally had to STOP myself from buying more before my whole pay check flew out the window!
I am literally now 90% done shopping for my Santee!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Ok, so shopping today for my SS was a HUGE success! I found so many cute things! I literally had to STOP myself from buying more before my whole pay check flew out the window!
I am literally now 90% done shopping for my Santee!
I have not even started!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, I came up with a good idea for my santee. Now let's hope it turns out as good as the idea is

PS: To my Santee:
You deserve so much more than I can do this year, but I assure you, everything I do, comes straight from the heart.
It is the same with me too.... but I think my Santee will like the stuff I get. I just need to get shopping.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm pretty much done SS shopping, I've scored TONS of stuff for next to nothing! I may pick up a few more things here & there that are too cute to resist.....

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked up a few more things. Then I got home and thought of some other things to get. I guess Oh will just have to do some more shopping

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

PS: To my Santee:
Thats all that matters!!

Eeeeee so excited to go shopping for my Santee

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Santee,
There is a place near where I live that sells ALL SORTS of cat-related wonderfulness! But that's only part of what's coming your way...
Nothing sinister, just a homemade experiment!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I perform best under pressure
so I won't start until December... ok, maybe I've already collected a few things

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear beloved Santee aka recipient,
The weather in my part of the world sucks. Typhoons keep on visiting our region like every week. Please forgive me if my gifts are kind of wet and soggy....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Dear beloved Santee aka recipient,
The weather in my part of the world sucks. Typhoons keep on visiting our region like every week. Please forgive me if my gifts are kind of wet and soggy....
You're forgiven, Maria. I have been wondering about you, lately.

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I have so many torturous things to torture my torture victim with.

My daughter has already called me strange, and my son thinks I've got a devious mind. They all want to help....heh heh heh.

Ahhhh, the evil minions approve!!!