Saying Goodbye to My Three Babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ulualoha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sassy's Mom

That was a beautiful tribute. I hope that I can be as a good a mom to my furbaby as you are to yours.
Dear Sassy's Mom,

I know you will be a WONDERFUL mom to your furbaby as it sounds like you have a huge heart. There are so many wonderful people on this webpage that can help and guide you through loving and taking care of your little one. I am so glad I found this place and made so many wonderful friends...you will be too!

Sending you hugs and lots of purrs for your furbaby and you!
ulualoha

ulualoha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I wanted to say I'm so sorry. I read this earlier at work and started crying so I had to compose myself. I'm so glad for your kitties that they had you, but I'm so sorry about you losing them. RIP babies. You had the best that love can give.
I am sorry my story has made so many folks cry...I feel bad. I do appreciate the love and support from everyone though. Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it with all my heart.

Hugs,
ulualoha

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is awful
I wish we could just reach out and hug all you that's going through sad times in here

Play happily at the bridge you sweet angels

ulualoha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

This is awful
I wish we could just reach out and hug all you that's going through sad times in here

Play happily at the bridge you sweet angels

Thank you so much for your sweet message...it has been a tough year and seems that really the past few years have been tough in general, even beyond our pets. So to quote Shania Twain, "you can only go up from here", I look forward hoping for better and more happier times! I hope that you have a wonderful day...thank you so much again!

Hugs,
Terri

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful mommy you were to your precious babies!! I know their lives were enriched by you and the short time they had on this earth.

Helene