Saying goodbye to Bella

andelawhi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sad to read about Bella. The story of how she went was so touching. I'm very sorry for your loss and you will be in my thoughts.
RIP beautiful Bella

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so shocked to find out. Bless you Bella. Take care.

Renovia

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Dear Sweet Beautiful Brave Bella
You touched my Heart with your sweet face
and your Bravery,You endured more than your share in this life and yet you never let it get you down Sweetie
Play forever happily having lots of fun at the bridge knowing you will always be loved by your mum and your dad and everybody who had the priviledge to know and love you too R.I.P Sweet Brave Beautiful Bella

Helen
I am so very sorry for your loss of Bella

Thank you for sharing Bella's Special life with all of us.Bella will live on the the hearts of everybody who knew her.

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh man. I was just looking over some posts from after Willie's accident and I realized you posted that you and Bella were praying. And this was maybe a month and a 2 months ago. I then I see you siggy-Play happily over the rainbow bridge Bella- and I get the chills and start crying because I had no idea that this even happened. I think this was during that few day period that I wasn't on because I was just too busy with school.

And I'd just like to say that I am sooo soooo sorry. I havent been on hear long and hwen you first started posting about her( yes I looked back at some of your posts on Bella), I wasn't a member. So I didn't even know about any of this.

I feel very horrible. I'm going to pray for Bella so she has happy times forever over the rainbow bridge, and I'm going to pray fopr you because I really, really hope that this hasn't hurt you too much, although I know it must have.

Did she really fall asleep in you arms though? Because I wouldn't have been able to handle that.

Good luck in everything! I really am so sorry to hear this bad news. I can't believe this tragedy! I'm so terribly sorry!

And rest in peace Bella honey!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Willie'sLove

Oh man. I was just looking over some posts from after Willie's accident and I realized you posted that you and Bella were praying. And this was maybe a month and a 2 months ago. I then I see you siggy-Play happily over the rainbow bridge Bella- and I get the chills and start crying because I had no idea that this even happened. I think this was during that few day period that I wasn't on because I was just too busy with school.

And I'd just like to say that I am sooo soooo sorry. I havent been on hear long and hwen you first started posting about her( yes I looked back at some of your posts on Bella), I wasn't a member. So I didn't even know about any of this.

I feel very horrible. I'm going to pray for Bella so she has happy times forever over the rainbow bridge, and I'm going to pray fopr you because I really, really hope that this hasn't hurt you too much, although I know it must have.

Did she really fall asleep in you arms though? Because I wouldn't have been able to handle that.

Good luck in everything! I really am so sorry to hear this bad news. I can't believe this tragedy! I'm so terribly sorry!

And rest in peace Bella honey!
I am answering your post on this thread because I can't PM you. Yes this beautiful baby girl fell asleep and went to heaven in my arms, and I wouldn't have it any other way. She needed me that's why she crawled to me, Bella and I had/have a very close special relationship that I have never had with any other animal or person for that matter. It was truly beautiful, and she will live on within me forever. And yes, I am crushed beyond what words can convey to you. Thank you for your kind words about my sweet beautiful girl. And thank you for your prayers.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you lossed your beautiful Bella. I understand how terribly hard this must be for you right now. I know Bella is now happily smiling down on her mommy though and just waiting until you both are reunited again.
Rest in peace sweet Bella.

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP little Bella! Thank you for taking care of Dani and I hope she is not being too naughty(!), have fun with all the other kitties you have so many playmates. She is so lucky to have you
. While we mourn you both for the rest of our lives we have some comfort knowing you are all together happily playing looking down on us and with all you family members the best.

We all miss you so much and we will never forget you. We love you all!

joeylovesgina

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dear Helen,

I started coming to this site when my baby
Trent
was diagnosed with Sarcoma. It was here that I received more love and support than I ever could have asked for. I remember those last few weeks of my baby's life. Your loss of Bella really hits home, and I am just so
terribly sorry
. I know it feels like the pain will never lift, but in time you will begin to heal and feel some comfort in knowing that Bella is now flying above
. My heart goes out to you and your family..

Love Lauren, Joey, Gina, and Layla