Saying goodbye to Bella

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My heart goes out to you Helen. ((((hugs))))

I have no doubt that someday,
your precious girl will be in your loving arms once again.
Bella....we love you sweet darling.
RIP little angel.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I am so sorry. We all loved Bella and hopefully the thought of all the warmth and love that is being sent to you Helen and your family from everyone at TCS can offer some comfort. God bless you all

RIP Bella, run with your friends over the bridge

light a star for your mommy & daddy who will love you forever

:

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry, your special girl was special to so many of us. She will be missed.

Anne

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Helen, Im so very sorry .... Your precious Bella will always hold a special place within you and within so many. Your descriptive words of her brought to light her beautiful personality to so many of us. You shared with us your love for her and her love for you. Thank you for sharing sweet Bella with us.
I hope that even through cyber space, you can feel the sympathy and caring for you, during this deeply difficult time. And know that we are here for you through the grief.
Bella was and will always be a very special girl.

Rest In Peace sweet baby girl, Bella .....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss Helen, Bella truly was a beauty, both inside and out, take comfort in that she knew you did everything you could for her and the love felt between the two of you is unending, you will see her again one day. RIP Bella, you will be missed

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear of sweet Bella's passing. She will be watching over you now as she is playing free and healthy again.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bella's story and beautiful face touched us all at TCS. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious girl.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My deepest condolences to you on the loss of the beautiful Bella. Thank you for sharing her story with us, she is such a gorgeous kitty. May your happy memories bring you comfort at this difficult time.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

My heart is goes out to Helen and her family at this difficult time

Bella will watch over you and know the love she received in your wonderful family until the day you meet again

Bella touched each and every member of TCS and her memory will forever live on in our hearts

Play happily and healthily over the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Bella
so sorry to hear Bella's time finally came. i know you made her last days sweet ones.
to you during this painful time.
Bella - look for Mouse - she'll guide you around there over the bridge...

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
While I knew this was coming, it was so hard to see it finally came. Bless you and Bella. The love you two shared was uplifting. I'm so sorry her time is now.

Jana and the girls

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of your loved baby.May God give you comfort in knowing she is now pain free and playing at RB with friends.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear this, while expected, it is never easy. RIP Bella.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Helen, I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Bella. She was a one tough cookie. She was loved by all of us here, hearing of her courageousness. Bella is one cat that I will never forget.

Play happily over the rainbow bridge Bella.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about Bellas passing. May she rest in peace.
This is the one post I came here to read, otherwise I can't come here even to browse, it breaks my heart over and over for all the losses endured in this forum. RIP to all the kitties who have crossed over to rainbow bridge. May your days be spent peacefully and happily. You will be missed by everyone here.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences to Helen and her hubby on the loss of Bella.
Since sunset yesterday, I have been haunted by the thoughts of one of the Trade Towers victims - my husband had bought a table book called "The Faces of 9/11" and one of the girls lost was noted for being a kind co-worker always willing to listen and to help, and that her main passion in life was her 5 cats, who she enjoyed talking about to whomever would listen. This lovely person, an innocent victim, must have so wanted to stay and take care of her furbabies, and now she has Bella, Mondae and Sunny and so many other kitties to make Heaven a special place for her. Rest in peace, you wonderful souls.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really sorry to hear about Bella.
I know how much you loved her. She's playing happily at Rainbow Bridge with my siamese Sassy, who had to be put to sleep because of cancer a few years ago.

Rest in peace, sweet Bella (and Sassy).