Say something nice about the catlover above you.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Man, what can be said about Tia??? MyRage is an inquisitive, sensitive, intuitive, empathic soul. She sees the world with a view that tells stories and takes into account deep spirituality. Tia rocks!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks E.

I'm so excited... Well, She's overwhelmingly spiritual, I can feel that from here. She's so commited to what she believes in. She's also one of the few who understand where I'm actually coming from...

She's got love larger then the world inside her
and... HONEST
I love honesty.

Had to type fast so I got to say something nice about ya E.

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
eeek tia is the best....shes kind, brave and has an almost water-like intuitiveness going on..(if that makes sence)......she makes me laugh, and no matter how crappy her day was she comes on here and makes all of us feel great about ourselves...completly selfless.....

also on a side not..tia knows this was coming.......she has the most beautiful, cutest most heartwarming, smile bringing kitties i have ever seen

mom of franz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NYC The Town so Nice, They Named it Twice!
As a fellow bipolar disorder SURVIVOR (I refuse to say victim or sufferer) I admire Ozzy's strength to tell us some of her story...because when you do, you help all of us with a mental disorder erase the stigma. Keep up the fight and the good work Ozzy!

Barbara

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barbara...is very well spoken.....she is always very direct with her advice, yet always conveys compation within her posts......and always honest....and honesty is a good thing

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Danielle is quick to pick up on just what people need to help them thru a crisis, like helping me with the Secret Santa while my MIL was keeping me occupied, thanks soo much, my friend!

catfolks

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Stefanie was a "sensitive child" who has grown up to be a very caring and sensitve adult!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam is such an awesome person. Its great having someone my age here, but Sam is far wiser then I am. She always knows what to say, and her advice is always right.
Sam is, as already said, wise far beyond her years.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy....

Cindy is so caring. If someone is having a struggle in their life, Cindy is always there to help out and listen to their problems. She always knows how to calm an upset soul down, and she does it with love.