Say something nice about the catlover above you.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I'm not saying anything nice about you Danielle - now that I know it's you keeping Tibby awake at night!!
how did ya sleep last night? HAHAHAHA

Sarah your a great friend and a totally beautiful person

I have really enjoyed getting to know you, Tibby & Molly over the last few months

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bobbie has 2 beautiful cats, and she sounds really nice. (All cat persons are!)

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

I'm in love with Rhonda's kittens, cricket and oscar......they're soooooooooo cute!
Hrmn what can I say about you Cindy? Lemme tink... ooops... I think that little badge of yours said it all for me! You really are the Ms. Hospitality of TCS.. strong and level-headed, but fun and relaxed. An award winning combination wouldn't you say?
Good luck with your weight loss plan! You go girl!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emma has been through a lot and is still a wonderful person, she always has caring things to say to help others through hard times, and the way she talks about her little boy, she is obviously a great Mom who is raising a great little guy

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always liked this thread.....but it died in january...so I am going to breathe some new life back into it......

I'd do pussinboots13....but she hasnt been on since august.....so ill do KittenKrazy.....

Cindy has beautiful kits...shes always there to lend a helping hand...a perfect mentor in my opinion......