Say something nice about the catlover above you.

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really know Samantha that well....but she seems really caring...plus there was a post about her earlier everyone was wondering where she was....So she has to be a great and awesome person for so many people to care about her so much

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nebula, I don't know you, but I think your posts are so very interesting, and I would love to get to know you better

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nebula has a cool username! She always seems to look on the positive side and is very unselfish.
She's caring and wise beyond her years I think......
maybe that comes from liking all those haunted houses.....
(but I've already been in this thread so somebody else has to pony up!)

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth is so kind, loving, and just a wonderful person, there really are no words to describe her, I look up to her and hope that I can one day be what she is

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hunny bunny Ashley! Miss Ashley!!!
Do NOT make me cry.
I did not need that, you know.
We are supposed to pony up another person here. So I'm hoping that a new person will sing your praises and we can get back on track. My fault my fault my fault.

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth is awsome...she came to me in my time of need and said something nice about me..........lol.........which made me feel good.....I think shes great!!1

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No no no Elizabeth! You deserve as much as we can give! I have already been ponied up
I don't need it at all, but you deserve it so you shall get it!
There are so many here who feel how I do about you and precious Sasha Cat
I really know I am not the only one who wants to be just like you

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nebula11

I don't really know Samantha that well....but she seems really caring...plus there was a post about her earlier everyone was wondering where she was....So she has to be a great and awesome person for so many people to care about her so much
[Thanks Bridget!
]

Ashley is always making me laugh and I think she is extremely wise for her age. She is a great friend!

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sam is... Beautiful, in more than one way...

she is such a caring person.. and easy to talk to... She always has awesome posts, and she has some very beautiful kitties!

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lenorie sounds like a great person....she has so many animals in her life and she takes care of them all so well....She seems like a really smart person.......she seems to really care about the people on this forum...and i hope we become good friends........

I wrote this too late so ummmm you also have great taste in cats....lol....dinah is a georgeous girl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel bad because I know nothing about Bridget.
In fact, this is the very first post I've seen from her.

I'll try though.

From what I see, Bridget seems very kind. Her kitties are cute, she is excellent at making people feel great, and she is very sweet.

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww thank you.....

Well Jenny is a kind and thoughtful person, she came up with a game to make everyone feel good about themselves......she is wonderful and selfless

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love that.
Thanks so much!

Bridget, whom I know a bit better now, is sweet, kind, makes great comments, and never lets anyone down. She always knows how to be a good friend.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ILOVECATS has posted on my threads numerous times and has a way about her that she mixes concern, a little laughter (since it's the best medicine), always compares your situation with something she can relate to herself, and will end it with her best wishes for you. I see you as a person who is a True Friend in many ways.

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ccoccocats... Well Cheryl, I don't know you at all (hehe sorry I got your name from your siggy
), but my oh my you make me laugh! When I see your new posts I run straight to them! You always know the best thing to say to lighten my day and I hope to get to know you better!

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ashley is very caring and worries about doing the right thing ( I jst replied to your xmas present post!)

Your cats are gorgeous and your catnip pics made me laugh!

Your profile says that your birthdays sept 25th so youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re a libra and they are one of the nicest star signs, very well balanced! Lol