Say something nice about the catlover above you.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandra

Jenny is an awesome and caring person... and a good mommy to orei
Sandra is a great moderator and helps keep this site one that we all want to come back to time and time again. She's one of the people that make this site as clean, wholesome and good as it gets.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Yikes! Does everyone hate me? i was totally ignored!
Oh no, Sashacat, we were all so anxious to post nice things about everyone, you got missed!

You are such a nice person and always have such nice things to say to folks, how could we hate you. You are very active on the site and I look forward to your replies.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sashacat is a great meowmy to her babies!
Although i dont know her very well i want to befriend her!!
May i?
!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can anytime Fwan. Especially a great gal out there in Germany! ok so that said, we've got to get back on track because that's how I got lost <sob>. So
Yosemite is next up!! ~~~~

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Liz- what can I say about you. You are caring, compassionate, emphathetic and a warm and wonderful human on the board and in real life. It has been my great pleasure to have met you in reality after knowing of you for so long on the board. Your strength when Sasha was mauled was inspiring and courageous, because of your spirit, you gave sasha the will he needed to survive-

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MA is a very knowledgeable person who loves kitty cats and all animals in general.... Also, she has a warm loving heart and it shows in every post she makes here. Also she is a very good teacher and writer.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok now, we all missed Yosemite. Will somebody jump in and get Yosemite? Now she is the one who is lost! If I do it, it will just perpetuate the circle~~~~

P.S. and ditto on Hissy <smiling>
P.S.S. MA, wow. I will always remember this little post. It means the world to me to read it tonight. I really needed that. Thank you.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yosemite has a kind heart. Her siamese is handsome (as well as her hubby
)
I always enjoy reading her posts and expecially the post to get to know her

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't say that I know Gaye, but I have learned that when I see her name, I can expect a thoughtful post, often laced with appropriate humour.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know Fran at all but I do know she's a nice person and I enjoy reading her posts and most of all I'm in love with her cat Fawn.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ditto for you Fran - your posts are always well written and thoughtful and you always have so much encouragement for those that need it - I always enjoy your posts which often make me giggle so much

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Danielle is a silly woman! (just kidding
)
She is one of the most caring, loving people I have ever met, and am so very glad to be able to call her a friend !!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have 2 here -

thankyou for your sweet words Ash...
Ashley is such a wonderful, caring person who makes me laugh all the time. I have throughly enjoyed getting to know her over the last few weeks

Stephanie - oh what can I say about Stephanie? my friend - you know I love you so very much - you & Sierra mean the world to me and I am so thankful to be able to call you my friend