Say hello to Boris Part 2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by decadenz

Yeah! tremendous noise I'll bet. Such huge adorable felines... wish I could just HUG em!! But of course I know that's not possible
So YOU gotta hug em for me John
No problem. Lots of hugs and kisses were given

Now I'm curious - what size harness does Carmelo need? Jamie (13+ lbs.) needs a small to medium-sized dog harness, so I can't imagine Carmelo's size. As far as I know, a "bolt" is used to euthanize deer, etc., that are mortally injured. A spring-driven metal rod that pierces the skull and brain brings instantaneous death. I know you said that you didn't want to know, but I've seen this method used twice, on a horse and a deer, and death was just as quick as with guns
Since Carmelo is now 40+ pounds, he is wearing a large dog harness. As for the deer, I had a feeling that is what they used. Well, they had no choice, since the poor deer was hit by a car

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by joecool

He said he didn't want to know..... now i am gonna have nightmares about the poor deer.
Sorry, Wesley. It was really quick - a matter of seconds-, and much more humane than allowing the poor animal to suffer.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see it has been almost 3 weeks since I made an update here. Time to post more pictures? Carmelo now weighs a nice healthy 45 pounds

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
45 pounds! That's one heck of a cuddle kitty!
And yes! MOre pictures of all the fuzzy butts!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

I see it has been almost 3 weeks since I made an update here. Time to post more pictures? Carmelo now weighs a nice healthy 45 pounds
PICS!!!!!!!

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John, I haven't been on here in a long time, but this thread is one of the first I looked for! Congrats on your success with Nakoma and Carmelo! You seem to have the healing touch with Nakoma. Perfect place for him!
They're all beautiful!

I've noticed something in your signature tho...why is Amber's picture fuzzed out?? I hope I didn't miss a thread in the Rainbow Bridge forum??

Email me with info on who to contact about the ban. My email address is in my profile.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

45 pounds! That's one heck of a cuddle kitty!
And yes! MOre pictures of all the fuzzy butts!
Oh yeah. He loves to sleep and cuddle in bed with us. He doesn't lay at the foot of the bed either. He gets between my wife and I and puts his head on the pillow. Then he hugs one of us with those huge paws of his and purrs us to sleep.
I've noticed something in your signature tho...why is Amber's picture fuzzed out?? I hope I didn't miss a thread in the Rainbow Bridge forum??

Email me with info on who to contact about the ban. My email address is in my pro
Ambers's picture is fuzzed out? It looks ok here. You mean you can't see it at all? Amber is doing just fine
As for the Ohio bill, it has not gone anywhere so far. So lets hope this is a very good thing. But I will keep your information for if and when we need to take action. Thanks

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I just found out that my old image hosting site did an upgrade and all the files did not transfer due to a big difference in the programming. I may have to start all over again and many of these old pictures posted here may be lost. So, until I see how this new site works, I won't post any more pictures until they get it figured out. Grrrrrr

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ambers's picture is fuzzed out? It looks ok here. You mean you can't see it at all? Amber is doing just fine
I'm glad Amber is doing well! On my computer her picture in your siggy looks like someone put their thumbprint over it. It looks like the problem is in the siggy since all of your posts are affected. I'll have to check tonight when I get home to see if its cleared up.

10:51PM...her beautiful face is no longer fuzzy....well, uhm, the PICTURE of her beautiful face is no longer fuzzy. She is still fuzzy.

lizk729

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh defiently more pictures.......when you can.
Bummer about the site you use to post pictures. Hope it gets figured out soon.
WOW 45lbs........time flys.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, since my photo hosting site did a major upgrade, the pictures that are in this thread will no longer be visible come March. I can move the pictures to the updated site, but since the URL has changed, they will not work here. So, I decided to end this thread and start a new one here.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...32#post1037132
No need to worry, I have all my pictures saved on CD, so nothing was lost. Amber, Boris, Nakoma, Carmelo and the rest of the gang has moved to the new thread. So, come along