Say hello to Boris Part 2

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, gee, John. Don't you want a full grown cougar hanging over you as you drive?

I understand about not taking the kits out when it's hot. I don't even want to go out!

decadenz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I do wish I stayed near you John, I'd go to the supermarket JUST to see if I could catch a glimpse of em!!

Aww... I bet Amber and Boris were so cute sitting in the shopping cart as little cubs. Just curious: Do you take them along when you buy groceries? You know.... human stuff... ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by decadenz

I do wish I stayed near you John, I'd go to the supermarket JUST to see if I could catch a glimpse of em!!

Aww... I bet Amber and Boris were so cute sitting in the shopping cart as little cubs. Just curious: Do you take them along when you buy groceries? You know.... human stuff... ?
Not usually, because you end up spending to much time in the store. I don't like to leave them in the car that long without one of us with them. We have taken them along when my wife wanted to stop in the store for a few items, but I stay inside the car with them.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This made me think, just what was Amber doing in this roasting pan or how she fit in it for that matter

Aurora and Lil Roar, the double mint twins

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Better get Carmelo a blue blanket!
I know, poor boy. I almost got him a pretty pink harness too, but I decided to use one that we had here for now. It's black

Also, don't forget to change your siggy -- it still says "Carmella"
Yep, saw that too. I need an updated picture of him in there anyway

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have more pictures that I will be posting soon. I have been kept busy by a very curious cougar cub

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

I do have more pictures that I will be posting soon. I have been kept busy by a very curious cougar cub
I need another "fix"! Have Carmelo's eyes changed color yet?

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I need another "fix"! Have Carmelo's eyes changed color yet?
They are starting to change. They are more blue green now. I have many pictures as well, so I will try to get them up asap. I am at work now, so I can't post them while I am here.
Yeah come on John, we want more! And is Carmelo still being a good little cougar(litter box, etc.)?
Well, I am not quite sure if "little" is the right word anymore
He is beginning to look like a BIG cougar. Yes, he is a good boy. He does love to bite and chew, but that is normal for a cub his age. You just keep up with the redirecting so that he learns to chew on his toys and not your hands, arms, legs, feet and so one
He loves to cuddle with us at night and will purr you to sleep while you hold him in your arms. I have pictures of this as well
The bobcats and cougar all loved the big snow we had during Thanksgiving