Sad New Years Eve Thread

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Looks as though I'll be asleep before midnight with any luck. I'm exhausted and have a headache, and it's just another day as far as I'm concerned
I agree with you - I just spent the evening with some friends with a wine. It was good enough for me. Today was spent at my house having a BBQ and I am just plain exhausted! I am hiding out in the office while they all have their cups of tea!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent the day and much of the evening cleaning and setting up shelves. more organized for the new year. I work in the morning, so I'll take my Advil (my body needs that after today) and go to bed early...

Have a good New Years... tomorrow is a whole new year to start with...

Amanda

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I slept through the ball drop and woke up at 2:30 am after which I couldn't go back to sleep..I didn't really do anything besides play video games

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryfriends50

I don't do anything really. Just stay home with my family
And of course feeding calves that day
I don't get Christmas off even

Also eating way to many chips because I won't be able to have any for another year (or if I choose too, ever have them again). Yes, I do New Year's Resolutions. Last year I decided to give up drinking any pop, this year I'm gonna give up eating chips. Now that's going to be fun...
"Pop"??? You must live somewhere in the Midwest!!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I didn't have any plans anyway, never do, but my grandmother passed away this morning so my new year's will be even sadder.
Oh my... so sorry for your loss!!