Rurnt, AKA Twinkletoes......2nd cat loss in three weeks....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can someone please make the pain stop? I was doing "ok" until I logged into this thread, when I saw her sweet lil' face at the top thread I just broke down and started bawling again.

I'ts been a rough weekend, every time I looked on back of the couch or on top of the entertainment center, I half expected to see her either sleeping there or staring at the wall (she always had a fascination with walls.....ever since she was a kitten, just just sit and stare, sometimes for hours, or until she went to sleep, whichever came first).

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rest in Peace Beautiful Rurnt!
Have fun in the Rainbow Bridge playing with all the other pets
May you frolic through fields of catnip, drink from rivers of milk, & play the day away!

Hugs for you KittenKrazy!

ptnfl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh My, I am so sorry for you. You must be devastated. I know, I lost my Boo very unexpectently about 3 weeks ago. Now I'm paranoid every time another one of my babies just sneezes. I am thinking about you and I know things will get easier as time goes on. It's so awful right now, but time will help.

Warm Wishes,
Donna

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I admit it, I'm crying again, not just for my sweet girl, but for the loss of Jake (mzjazz2u) last week, and Prowler (hissy) yesterday.........sorry guys, for the rest of you who have lost kitties this week, I just haven't been able to bring myself to read the other RB threads .......haven't really since Gizmo passed.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel. It's been hard for me to read every thread in the RB and it's really hard to come up with words for other people suffering the same loss right now. My mind is just blank! Hang in there... we're all going to be ok, together. That's what this forum is all about!