Roofie's Cat-a-Tonic Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hay Ari, While I won't let Jasper kick your @$$ I will allow him to teech you a little respekt and manners so if I wuz u I woodnt let my "Big Lionmowth oberload my lil kitten @$$"...

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Hay Ari, While I won't let Jasper kick your @$$ I will allow him to teech you a little respekt and manners so if I wuz u I woodnt let my "Big Lionmowth oberload my lil kitten @$$"...
Thanks Roofie, he needs the warning, he mite be safe here but if he keeps commin over to my thread and talking trash, I MITE have to get a lil rough with him to teach him some manners, he getting awful sassy these past few dayz! Maybe he has caught the "fall madness"!! I knows me and Tia been extra feisty lately too, but that mainly because it has cooled off so I feels more like running around and chasin
. How bout you two, you and Luky been feelin extra feisty lately? How's that tasty lookin Mango birdy doing? yur friends jasper and tia....oh forgot, I wood like to have the Chicken ala king, it suits my "regal" nature

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lil Sunrise Mango iz doin gud. Purrpaw just gots 2 parrikeetz too. One of the neighbor ladys has too move to a Nursin home and kant take em wif her so purrpaw sed they culd liv heer. Dey iz pretty skeered lil birdys rite now tho.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, yer house sho is expandin rapidly! Next ting you know it'll be a reel live zoo over dere! Sometimes meowmy talks bout gettin nother kitty but she aint serious, she just likes playin wif kittens! Dey maybe gonna get aquarium for our downstairs, tho, and dat would be super awesome!! Do youz guyz have any fishies or just birdies?
At least we dont have any of those big dumb smelly dawgs at our houses!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No dawggyz and no fishys either. Purrpaw sez fishys iz too much wurk and dawggz gotta be walkked in da rayne and stuff and we dont hav no yard cawse we livvz inna apartment.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another milkshake and a couple of Hot Dawgs (all beef?) over in the corner booth. And make sure my amigo Milky gets what he wants, too.

Just don't get too friendly with my Tia, Milky. She's too young for you, I don't think she understands Spanish, yet, and besides, she's got two big brothers (JAsper and Bijou) who will whup your a$$ if you get too fresh.

Now, back to talking to Tia.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL

Originally Posted by gemlady

Another milkshake and a couple of Hot Dawgs (all beef?) over in the corner booth. And make sure my amigo Milky gets what he wants, too.

Just don't get too friendly with my Tia, Milky. She's too young for you, I don't think she understands Spanish, yet, and besides, she's got two big brothers (JAsper and Bijou) who will whup your a$$ if you get too fresh.

Now, back to talking to Tia.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Youz guyz shulda been in our howse dis afternoon. Purrpaw was changing da birdy cages arownd. He putted Sunrise Mango inna lots biggr kage so she wood half moor rum to move arownd an den he wen to get the parakeetys an dey flyed outta da cage an we wuz all chasin dem arown da howse We tryed to katch dem an purrpaw wuz fallin ovvr uz tryin to ketch dem an dey wuz flappyn an squwakin an it wuz so funny. Purrpaw finally ketched dem but R munny wuz on da parakeety birds

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dat souns like a fun afternoonto us!

Youz guyz shulda been in our howse dis afternoon. Purrpaw was changing da birdy cages arownd. He putted Sunrise Mango inna lots biggr kage so she wood half moor rum to move arownd an den he wen to get the parakeetys an dey flyed outta da cage an we wuz all chasin dem arown da howse We tryed to katch dem an purrpaw wuz fallin ovvr uz tryin to ketch dem an dey wuz flappyn an squwakin an it wuz so funny. Purrpaw finally ketched dem but R munny wuz on da parakeety birds

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Roofus --

We all wans sum catnip milkshakes an hot dawgs. Hi Milky -- tell yur daddy thank you for singing California Girls for us!! We liked that.

Is the kitty oakey working? We been practicin a new song -- it called I Go Out Walkin After Midnight by Catsy Cline. You got thaT one?

oh there's our Sweethearts! We'll go sit with them!

Graycie, Go Go an lil Radish aka the California Girls

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today's Speshulls
Fryday iz Seafud Day

Oysters Rockefeller
Clam Chowder
Lobster Newberg
Fish &Chips
Blackened Red Fish
MudBug Gumbo

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That would have made a hilarioius video!
At least purrpaw got his exercise!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the menu sounds really good today, Roofie! I can't make up my mind.
Do ya have a sampler platter?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

the menu sounds really good today, Roofie! I can't make up my mind.
Do ya have a sampler platter?
hi ari, wood you share a lobster newburg wif me? i feelin kinda bad cuz jasper is bein reel mean today and bitin me hard
. he gots in big troble wif meowmy but i guess he nos my claws cant skratch him now, meowmy sez next time she will think longer before cuttin my claws but i DID skratch the blood outta bof her legs and a pretty bad skratch on her neck too
, so i don blame her. i needs a hug ari, an don worry jasper is grounded so he can't come to roofies today! luv tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Then give me an order of CRAZY chicken an mabee Java will com & sit wif me?
i sorry Smudge
- my meowmy wuz havn pooter problems & cudn't rite enythin for the las fu dayz...
she cud read but not rite
othrwiz ida bin here. i want sum mudbug gumbo!
- Java

No dawggyz and no fishys either. Purrpaw sez fishys iz too much wurk and dawggz gotta be walkked in da rayne and stuff and we dont hav no yard cawse we livvz inna apartment.
my meowmy sez fishies are ez if you gets the rite kind...
i sorry to here my hunny wuz grounded!
i'll sit wif Java & hav sum gumbo wif her...

Status
Not open for further replies.