ROAD TRIP! In search of our missing members...

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, Brenda, It's you and Lorie then. I want you to know it's been very nice knowing you. Vaya con Dios. Come on, Debby, wave goodbye. I don't want to watch.

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait for meeeeeeeeee wait for meeeeeeeeeeee!!! I wanna go too!! Here Jeanie can you hold my Vegemite ice-cream please! Oh!... and my Biltong sandwich thanks,and my bag, and my giant stuffed Teddy thanks Jeanie G you are good for something LOL! *skips to catch up with Brenda and Lorie*

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course I'm not one to say "I told you so, but....."
(Debbie, would you hold this cone full of tar, please? You're a mess, anyway....)

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, my curiosity about dropping 300 feet is satisfied. Where's the roller coaster? Lorie, Leslis, you two ok? I think my stomach is somewhere about 100 feet up still. Maybe we ought to sit still for a few minutes. . .

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think we better call 911, I don't think everyone came back from that ride! :tounge2:

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG...you want to ride a roller coaster?!?!?!!
Not me! After this, I'm sticking with those little safe rides!!!
Let's see now, where did I see some bumper cars?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll go on the bumper cars with you!!! I love those! Nice and safe! (unless Jeanie is driving...:laughing: )

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like fun, but Debby, lets look for Bundylee before we go to ride the bumper cars. I haven't seen her since the ride ended. Maybe you're right and we need to call 911!!!!

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phew..........I am here, I just needed to take a wee trip to get my bladder back down out of my throat. Now were are we going????????

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woooooohoooooooo! I love these rides! The wilder the better! What's next?

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Umm, for those that don't like rollercoasters, how about the Haunted Mansion?

After all, it is close to Halloween!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I love the Haunted Mansion, but,....remember what Debbie said about someone being missing.....has anyone seen Heidi since the thirty story drop???? OH, HEIDI!!! Debbie, have you changed clothes since your "accident?" Fine, someone else can take you on the bumper cars! I'll wait in the Mansion, and hope Heidi shows up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm here! Sorry, my hearing went out for a while with everyone SCREAMING on that Super Scream! Wow was that fun or what?!?!

Maybe once we are done with this we can head up to Cedar Point. That's kinda up Christy's way in Ohio. They have like 5+ of the top 10 roller coasters in the country. There's 17 Coasters in the park, PLUS all the other rides!

This one's called the Mantis...

"Mantis, one of the tallest, steepest and fastest stand-up roller coasters in the world.

Towering a whopping 145 feet above the ground, this gigantic steel scream machine takes its passengers along 3,900 feet of twisting, turning track at a hair-raising top speed of 60 mph! Passengers board high-tech trains that send them upside down four times - all while standing up!"

Looks great, huh?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I'll skip the rollercoaster, but the haunted mansion sounds like fun!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're going to love it! I was here a year and a half ago. Come on, Debbie. I'll hold your hand--now that you have clean jeans on. We ride in cars. Wait 'til you see the special effects. It's grrrreat! Look at this room. It's moving!!!