ROAD TRIP! In search of our missing members...

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
****Pulling Debby back onto the seat**** Yuck you're all sticky!!!

Hey Jeanie, when we get to California can we start looking for Lheeza here????... (if the website doesn't allow remote viewing it's Disneyland)

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I love Disneyland! Lheeza lives nearby, anyway, so I'm sure she'll be happy to join us there. But as soon as Adrienne's allergy medicine wears off, she's going to drive for a while. Gee, you'd think I wasn't giving everyone a comfortable ride.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Allergy med has worn off so I am ready to hit the open road! "On the Road again...." Can't wait until we get to those roller coasters! Woooooooooohooooooooo!

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
****scratching tummy and smacking mouth**** I can't believe we slept through the entire day yesterday. Jeanie...look at the sheet wrinkle on your cheek!...its shaped just like a rib! eeew, did you really sleep with your face in that plate of BBQ?

Debby, whipe all that chocolate off your face and WAKE UP!!! We have roller coasters to ride! Where's Lheeza?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, you're right, Renae. Let me wash that off! Lheeza's probably at the restaurant in the New Orleans section over near Adventureland.

Hey guys! You know who else is playing hooky, just not every day? Spooky! and Tigger, too! I've seen a few posts, but not enough. Of course, we'll have to rest a day or two in Disneyland since it's free. Hey, Lorie. You can't litter here! Get that ice cream paper off the pavement or you'll go to the gallows! This place defines "clean." Oh, Mickey and Minnie got it. "Thanks, Mickey. We will have a great time." Now, about that ice cream...where did you say you got it?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to try for the world roller coaster record- come get me in a few weeks! Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
**waking up, wondering why there is chocolate all over my face**

Rollercoasters???? Oh my NO! I'm scared to death of them!!!

How about if I stay on the ground and watch???
I can hold all our purses!!! (and the chocolate)

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was soooo much fun!!!!
****Reading brochure**** WooooooHooooo!!! I'm going to ride on the Supreme Scream next, we'll get to drop thirty stories!!! Come on Debby we'll ride together!!!

picture of Supreme Scream

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
C'mon, Debby. I'll hold your hand and take you to the train ride. We can go to Fantasy Land where the "smaller" rides are! (Guys, it's Kiddie Land, but don't tell Debby. We don't want her feelings hurt.) Is everyone going to the coaster then? We'll meet you later for the parade of lights! Oh, Debby, here's a nice little ride--Magic Mountain, or something. (It's probably pretty mild.)

Oh, Lorie, are you going to take Debby? OK. I'll get a hot dog and a frozen lemonade, and catch you later. (if you make it!)

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well...I'm not sure I CAN take her. She got so nervous just thinking about riding the Supreme Scream that she spilled lemonade all over herself, and now she's attracting flies!!!

There there Debby, Jeanie will take you over to the cute little safe rides. Oh look!!!! Bumper cars!!!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Drop 30 stories!!!!!!!!
Oh my NO!!!!!! And that's not lemonade all over me....I just peed my pants when you said that!!!

Jeanie...I wanna go on the bumper cars...something nice and safe!!!!!!!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debbie! Good grief! Did you bring a change of clothes? Any diapers in the car? I'll take you on the bumper cars after you clean yourself up! (ROTFL) For now, could you walk on the other side of Main Street? Me? Embarrassed by you? NOOOOOOO, I just thought you'd enjoy those shops more. Enjoy. (Can't I take this girl anywhere?)

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
****Back at the Supreme Scream ride****
Well, I wonder who will ride with me now that Debby chickened ou...oops, I mean graciously declined. The brochure makes this ride sound like sooooo much FUN!!!!!
From Brochure (Actually from website)
Currently, Supreme Scream provides more thrills than any other ride in Southern California. You seriously think there may be a chance you're not coming off this ride (of course you do). You hope those restraints won't fly off at 300 feet when you're slammed back down into earth and you're really glad to be alive when it's over.

Some people prefer a pleasant diversion in their rides but if you like a real gut crunching, fly-out-of-your-seat thrill that takes an hour to get over, this is the ride for you!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have another outfit along, it's okay!! :laughing: Just don't mention dropping 30 stories again, and I'll be alright!! :LOL:

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Lorie D.

From Brochure (Actually from website)
Currently, Supreme Scream provides more thrills than any other ride in Southern California. You seriously think there may be a chance you're not coming off this ride (of course you do). You hope those restraints won't fly off at 300 feet when you're slammed back down into earth and you're really glad to be alive when it's over.
Oh ya, THAT sounds like fun!!!!
Ranks right up there with having my eyes gouged out with a fork!!!