Revolution...Does it burn?

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Which did you use, Advantage or Frontline?  I ask because you SAID you used Frontline but then talked about sending the pictures to "advantage" (Bayer manufactures Advantage).

I use Advantage and have not had any cats lose hair from it, although they certainly hate having the flea medication put on and they make a face of distaste (well,most of them do, but not all).

Mely

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
HI. I agree with all that is said. I have a cat that can turn her head around and lick off the medicine. She also spats at me when I apply it, and then she loses all her hair there in the spot it is applied, it pusses, then swells, and then scabs. So, i am definitely on the hunt for an alternative. I am not sure if it actually fell out, or if she pulled it out licking the Advantage off, creating the scab herself. It seems that people were saying that putting it on her neck, not between her shoulder blades is an idea. But she also has sensitive skin and an allergic reaction before (she is on super sensitive skin cat food), so I here that Capstar is another idea (that apparently does not last as long). I might try that as well.
I have not read one good review about this brand. Please update if you tried it and pleae share what you are currently using.

Mely