Review products and raise money for cats in need!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're at $84 today! I'm sure we can make it past $100 before the weekend is here! 

Remember, if you run out of items to review, become a recruiter!
OH My, I don't think I could run out of products to review - I could review all day long here. I have used SO many of the items and under different categories. I just NEED to find more time to do so !!! :lol3: I think we will be making you pay - big time. :D :lol3: :D ;) And, I did recruit a couple of volunteers at the shelter yesterday! :clap: One of whom LOVES to review products on Amazon. I hope she signs up.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Woohoo! We'll reach $100 before the weekend, I'm pretty sure now, as we currently have - 

$95 in the jar!!! 

Keep 'em coming! Let me know if there's any product you wish to review that is missing! 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Woohoo! We'll reach $100 before the weekend, I'm pretty sure now, as we currently have - 

$95 in the jar!!! 

Keep 'em coming! Let me know if there's any product you wish to review that is missing! 

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise

betsygee

Staff Member
Purraise
Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That's great !!!!!!!!! Let's make it a weekend of REVIEWS!!! Too cold to do anything else around here anyway.
LoL, it's pretty cold and stormy where I am but sadly I have to go in to work both Saturday and Sunday so I'll likely hold off until Monday for my next bit of writing....   which reminds me, looked out a few links for more things I'd like to review @Anne

Valerian mouse:     http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_toys/valerian/186370

Feather wands:     http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_toys/cat_dangler/feathers/13638    

'Wooden'  Under Cover Mouse:      

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That's another couple of dollars in the jar @Anne  and it isn't even Monday morning here yet.  
    I'll have to finish the book I've been reading the last couple of months so I can review that  (it is a good read, it's just that I'm a slow reader 
  ).

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'd like to request this item be added so i can review it @Anne --
btw -- i'll get around to writing reviews for the books you added for me. english was never my strong subject, and writing book reviews feels like writing a mini book report to me. so i'll focus more on writing reviews for other items first, and fit in the book reviews here and there throughout this month.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

i'd like to request this item be added so i can review it @Anne --
btw -- i'll get around to writing reviews for the books you added for me. english was never my strong subject, and writing book reviews feels like writing a mini book report to me. so i'll focus more on writing reviews for other items first, and fit in the book reviews here and there throughout this month.
Here we go - 

http://www.thecatsite.com/products/ourpets-durapet-bowl-cat-dish

Good luck with the book reports 

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Woohoo! Monday morning brings us to a total of $130 in the jar!