Review products and raise money for cats in need!

zoneout

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Anne... this is a super activity.   How about adding Smart n Tasty feline dental treats?   I have a couple bags coming in this week.

Also the Virbac CET dental treats (the log shaped ones) which I currently use.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Hi Anne... this is a super activity.   How about adding Smart n Tasty feline dental treats?   I have a couple bags coming in this week.

Also the Virbac CET dental treats (the log shaped ones) which I currently use.
Your wish is my command! 

http://www.thecatsite.com/products/smart-n-tasty-cat-dental-treats-various-flavors

I'm afraid I can't find the virbac cet dental treats though? Can you help me out with a link to the product? Amazon.com would be best but I can work with other links as well. Thanks!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Anne -- i'd like to nominate Oswego Humane Society (which is not affiliated in any way with the Humane Society of the United States) http://oswegohumane.org/about/ to be considered. they're a great organization. the cats and kittens are well cared for in foster homes. and they've just had an building built, so money is pretty tight for them right now.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm afraid I can't find the virbac cet dental treats though? Can you help me out with a link to the product? Amazon.com would be best but I can work with other links as well. Thanks!
Found them, Anne, off of Amazon. Two flavors; poultry and fish.

Last edited:

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can we add

Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dental Kit,

SmartyKat RunawayRascal Remote Controlled Mouse Toy,

Wellness Healthy Indulgence Chicken, Duck and Shrimp Recipe Cat Food,

Petsmart's Grreat Choice wet food (assorted flavours, I guess? there are quite a few),

Petsmart's Simply Nourish Source dry food (a few flavours of these too),

PetLinks Refillable Mouse Toy,

Kong Cat Roller Treat Dispenser,

Performatrin wet food (also an assortment of flavours),

Catit Nylon Adjustable Harness,

Pet Naturals of Vermont Skin and Coat, and

Whiskas?

Sorry to put you to work! I didn't see those in the reviews section yet. I haven't written reviews in quite a while and have tried a bunch of new things, and now these will be for a good cause.
I have the Catit Super Roller Circuit (just a bigger figure 8 version of the normal one, I think) - should I write my review under the link above for the regular one or does a new one have to be created for the "super roller circuit"?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Found them, Anne, off of Amazon. Two flavors; poultry and fish.

See, I was sure we had these and thinking @zoneout   had meant something else because she mentioned "Vibrac". Will definitely add these now. 

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Can we add

Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dental Kit,

SmartyKat RunawayRascal Remote Controlled Mouse Toy,

Wellness Healthy Indulgence Chicken, Duck and Shrimp Recipe Cat Food,

Petsmart's Grreat Choice wet food (assorted flavours, I guess? there are quite a few),

Petsmart's Simply Nourish Source dry food (a few flavours of these too),

PetLinks Refillable Mouse Toy,

Kong Cat Roller Treat Dispenser,

Performatrin wet food (also an assortment of flavours),

Catit Nylon Adjustable Harness,

Pet Naturals of Vermont Skin and Coat, and

Whiskas?

Sorry to put you to work! I didn't see those in the reviews section yet. I haven't written reviews in quite a while and have tried a bunch of new things, and now these will be for a good cause.
I have the Catit Super Roller Circuit (just a bigger figure 8 version of the normal one, I think) - should I write my review under the link above for the regular one or does a new one have to be created for the "super roller circuit"?
Awesome! Keeping my fingers crossed that some of these will be available on Amazon (much easier to add products from Amazon
) but no worried, they're all going to be added even if not available on Amazon.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
@zoneout  I hope these are the ones - 
http://www.thecatsite.com/products/c-e-t-enzymatic-oral-hygiene-chews-for-cats-various-flavors
Do we need to come back and mention all our reviews here? I just did a review of Nature's Variety Prairie Homestyle.
No, not at all! All reviews written during January count. You don't have to do anything else to make your review count towards the donation. 

You only need to mention one review here if and when you wish to nominate a cat charity as a recipient of the donation.

And you guys rock, we have $50 already! And that's in the four days alone! There's no cap on this fundraiser. I am certain will make it over $100 now and hopefully to the higher $x,xx. Dare I hope we'll cross the $1K line? 

Share the contest around and get your friends to sign up and review. It all counts and it would be wonderful to get new members from this campaign as well. 

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

@zoneout  I hope these are the ones - 
http://www.thecatsite.com/products/c-e-t-enzymatic-oral-hygiene-chews-for-cats-various-flavors

No, not at all! All reviews written during January count. You don't have to do anything else to make your review count towards the donation. 

You only need to mention one review here if and when you wish to nominate a cat charity as a recipient of the donation.

And you guys rock, we have $50 already! And that's in the four days alone! There's no cap on this fundraiser. I am certain will make it over $100 now and hopefully to the higher $x,xx. Dare I hope we'll cross the $1K line? 

Share the contest around and get your friends to sign up and review. It all counts and it would be wonderful to get new members from this campaign as well. 

@Anne   This is a fabulous gesture from you, and reaching $50 in 4 days if brilliant work. 
      Rest assured I will be putting in some more review time over today and tomorrow ( Monday and Tuesday are my regular days off work).  
   I can't wait to see what we manage to raise by the end of the month.  

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
No link and all I know is my two love it. It's cereal free.
I'm glad they do. I'm afraid posting in this thread about what your kitties like doesn't count towards the fundraiser... I can't find it on Amazon or by Googling. If you ever get the link, post it here and I'll be glad to add it.