Rescue Queen #2

kris78

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't stopped. I'm hooked! :) I've got a feeling tonight could be the night. Go to bed at your own risk!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lol, this has turned into a saga for me hahaha! My dear Lord Jesus I sure hope so! Her nipples have turned the reddest I have seen them, but that might just be the hair pulling lol. Her tummy sound gurggly. Not really a word, but oh well!

kris78

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat Fluffers has had a really gurgling belly the past couple of days too. I can hear it popping on the other side of the room! Also, today I felt the very first kick! That works out well with my estimate that she's 7 weeks.

By following your threads I get to experience everything you're going through and you're a couple of weeks ahead of me. So your threads are like training for me 

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well ill tell you if I needed any humbling, these queens sure have given me that. Gurgling lol leave it to me to publicly spell it wrong:D

kir5tie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I witnessed & heard popping 2 days before my queen gave birth to hers, I've heard it's the boiling point to where they are getting ready for kittens to enter the world! :-). Good luck!! :-) xx

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah I have heard popping sound yesterday and today, almost like a fart sound only fast.

kir5tie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well on the 3rd morning of hearing the 5 little darlings came! So fingers crossed for you!! & well wishes for mummy cat!! :-) x

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah me to, yesterday and today. It almost sounded like a fast fart sound. Lol yes both my females have been "boiling" off and on for the last weekish. I thought maybe I didn't know what it looks like because I thought it happened just the day of birth. So I tried to look it up on YouTube, I DON'T recommended it :-/

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You know I have been taking pictures and trying to upload them on here all day and not even one will work. I can't figure out the difference between the ones that imbedded and the ones that won't. Seems like nothing!!! I might just have to open a Facebook account just for all my cat stuff and post the information for those who want to check it out! I don't know if its my phone or the site but it's on my last nerve!!

kir5tie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah it's a strange sound! My cat kept on looking at her tummy in disgust haha. 1 queen kept me on my toes enough let alone 2 haha

kris78

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wish your pictures would work. How about opening up a photobucket account? if you can get photos uploaded to there then you could just put a link here for us. Or when you try to insert an image into the post you could put the link in the "ad an image URL" box.

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok thanks, ill try that! I just want to be able to post pictures of the babies when they get here! Yes my cat seems a little embarrassed by how much noise she makes. Lol she even grunts and stuff when she stands up an lays down like a little old lady :)!

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok so I downloaded the mobile app for photo bucket to my phone and had no problem getting my pictures on there. I just put any old pix to try it out. But I don't see what link to put on here. I have very limited computer knowledge sense I have only the phone. And even then not sure how to copy things yet lol help with mobile internet anyone???? Otherwise ill just have to do the Facebook thing cuz that is easy for me lol (no, really, I'm smart) :D lol

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You can probably just copy the address code at the top and paste it here and it will automatically link us through. Or you can do a FB page- I have one for my kitties :)

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As I said in Duchess's thread I had problems with my phone service for the last few days! But I'm back just in the nick of time because it looks like all the babies will be coming tonight!!!!! :D!!!! Snowbell water has broken about an hour ago and Duchess is in labor and going crazy because I'm not with her. Ill try to update, but I might drown in labor tonight and update in the morning after some sleep:)Super happy right this minute! !!!