Request for a bit of board magic

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

(((((hugs)))) I know how sad you have to be. My babies and I love you and hope things get better, soon.
Thank you, I have been giving extra snuggles to his dad who I still have...they have the same beautiful baby blue eyes

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Pat, that's just wonderful you do. I was wondering how you were today. I know I find so much comfort in Sasha and love him so much, as he was SiSi's son and only kitten. Her disappearance after 11 years by my side every single day haunts me, still. I look at him and although he looks so very different, he's still her blood and he has her sweetness and I take great comfort in that. (((HUGS))).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Elizabeth...it will be harder when these first Curls of mine are all gone, Patrick is the last.

The first were all beautiful colorpoint Curls. When Patrick goes, I have one last gift from Chris, one last reminder of Bookie - Larissa -who has Bookie's trademark blaze above and slightly between the eyes, and the so gorgeous blue eyes of Patrick, Bookie(RB), Mervat,(RB) Josh(RB) and Chris(RB).