Refund from Breeder

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bbsmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well she already called my vet so I dont think she can deny it now.

bbsmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
HI ALL First of all I wanted to thank everyone for their advice. I spoke to breeder yesterday and..........my cats mom tested positive for feline coronavirus and breeder is sending me my money back. I will also be getting a new baby, she is blue and I have named her Belle, She will in no way take the place of Mr.Jinx but she will ease the pain I am sure of it!

bbsmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes I had no choice. He was very very sick. Here is my new one I havent gotten her yet.

maui

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad you were able to have a resolution to this whole thing. hopefully your new kitty is from a completely different cattery?

Wishing you ALL the best with you and Belle

bbsmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Belle is coming from a different cattery located in Ft Worth, she is 5 months old, the lady was nice enough to giver her to me, I just have to drive down and get her. I dont think she is a pretty as Mr. Jinx, but I am sure I will love her just the same!

maui

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwwww. .. what a great story! Somehow the universe always evens things out, y'know? It's been a long haul for you. So glad to hear someone had a kind and good heart.