Real LIVE webcam of a watering hole in Africa!

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There are about 40 elephants at the National Geographic watering hole, including lots of babies

And the cameraman was trying to zoom in on somethign that looked very like a rhino!!!!!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't know- my brother gave me the link...

My keyboard has a 'print screen' button... maybe that's how? I've used it before but for something else- seems like it would work!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For the National Geographic cam.... does anyone else have problems with theirs freezing up???

For about the last 3 hours mine has been on and there has been NO activity- so I finally hit refresh and it's totally different!! It's night time & there's a bird!!!!!

Am I the only one?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Anyone watching? There's a giraffe!
I was watching then, just not on here! I'd been wanting to see one so bad! It was so funny to watch the poor guy trying to get down to drink!

I've had a bit of trouble off and on again with the national geographic cam. It's kind of irritating how it pans around all the time. Some animal will walk on for 2 seconds and then it pans the other way!
I mean it's cool in a way too but frustrating! For the most part, I can only get on in the evenings, when it is night time and the camera is unmanned. Poo!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG! the cutest thing on the national geographic cam! baby baboons sliding down the bank of the waterhole while their mums look on!
They're adorable!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There's LOTS of action right now!!

I can't quite tell what they are though- they resemble cows- it's pretty foggy & it's night time...

It must be hot there- they're taking a bath!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cape Buffalo!!!!!!! There's like, 500 of them!!!! It must be migrating season, what spectacular herd! ... I feel like The Croc Hunter (rest in peace, Steve) There was an elephant earlier on too

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All I can say is that after seeing these buffalo lounging around in the water, I sure am glad I don't have to drink it!

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There's a crocodile at Pete's Pond and the noise of the birds is deafening!!!

Lots of wildlife there today - warthogs, ostrich, elephants....

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I see some Zebra how neat I still have to keep checking this out I see something great everytime i check it out THANKS