Radio question of the day: 03/28/06

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There were two questions today, one for guys, one for girls.......
Feel free to answer both.

For the women:
Can you go to sleep at night if your kitchen is a mess?

For the men:
Would you go to sleep in a bed if you knew your sheets were dirty or would you put on clean sheets?

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd never get any sleep if the kitchen had to be always clean! I'm still learning how to keep the house balanced without being out of control. For the last week we have been doing great, very clean! But it can get out of hand very quick...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always clean up before I go to bed! It bothers me to know that I have to wake up to a dirty house!

I've even been in bed before and remembered that something wasn't cleaned (kitchen, litter box, anything!) and I'll get up and do it! It'll bug me if I don't do it otherwise!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Yes. As a matter of fact I did this last night. Well most nights actually!
I hate doing dishes, I think that is my absolute least favorite chore... maybe if I had a dishwasher

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When i lived with Ben, the only time there werent dishes in the sink was when he was at work!!!!!! Even if i did the dishes at night time he would eat during the night anyway!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can answer for both of us.

I can indeed go to bed with a messy kitchen!
I do the dishes/clean in the morning before the birds get up, and again in the evening before dinner and after the birds are asleep.

Jeremy has no problem at all with dirty sheets.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes to both unless the sheets were really really dirty. I learned to sleep with dirty sheets when I was too sick to change them.

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer to have them cleaned before I go to bed, BUT, I can go to sleep with dirty dishes in the sink.

I am much more of a morning person - and I can get twice as much done in the morning in the same amount of time as if I would have done it in the evening.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

No, I cannot sleep knowing everything is in disarray, and I would never sleep in dirty sheets!
I'm a neat-freak

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

For the women:

For the men:
Would you go to sleep in a bed if you knew your sheets were dirty or would you put on clean sheets?
I can sleep if the kitchen is messy and I can only sleep in dirty sheets if I haven't just had a shower.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't leave a huge mess in the kitchen, but, for instance, if we've had company for dinner and there's too much for the dishwasher, I load as much as I can and run it, and rinse and stack the rest for the next run or hand washing in the morning. I'll often leave a pan to soak on the counter until morning, and usually leave any handwashing until morning. Bottom line: it doesn't all have to be DONE before I can sleep, but it does need to be organised.

Unfresh sheets, as long as they aren't gross, I can handle.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no problem sleeping knowing there's dishes in the sink. I'd much rather clean in the morning than at night.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

For the women:

For the men:
No no no!! LOL......I will answer both
I am a *clean* freak, or so thats what I get called! I cant stand dirty bedding or dirty kitchen.......