Radio question of the day: 03/28/06

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Me? DO DISHES!?! DH would never believe it!

And I like my sheets clean please! The bed doesn't need to be made up proper, but at least be clean!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For the women:
Can you go to sleep at night if your kitchen is a mess?

Depends how tired I am

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The dishes in the sink right now (mainly my good knives) will still be in the sink tomorrow morning. I have to have something to do when the coffee is brewing!!
But I do need to do a bit of cleaning tomorrow-I see cat hair collecting on the steps.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

There were two questions today, one for guys, one for girls.......
Feel free to answer both.

For the women:

For the men:
Would you go to sleep in a bed if you knew your sheets were dirty or would you put on clean sheets?
Q1: I would go to bed with the kitchen a mess (as it has been lately due to so much homewerk) except the dishes and counter tops must be clean. I can handle a few dishes in the sink, but not a lot. mopping every night..meh...I like my house lived in lol.
Q2: I could not go to bed if the sheets were dirty. I would have to change them. I have to anyways like every other day because I have asthma and dust mites bother it, but I hate a made bed. I like it the way I left it when I woke up so I can get right back in. It sucks because I normally only get that every other day!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot stand dirty dishes in the sink!! I wash all dishes when I finish eating dinner (if not before--many times I've sat down to cold food). In the morning I will leave my coffee cup in the sink, but washing dishes is the first thing I do when I come home from work--at which time my BF usually has added some dishes. I have to have all my towels, dishrags, soap, napkins, etc. in order & straightened and everything in order or I get super-anxious!!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do sleep better when the house is clean, it gives me a feeling of calm. But, if needed, yep, I go to bed with it dirty!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

For the women:
Easily! Every single night!!!

For the men:
Would you go to sleep in a bed if you knew your sheets were dirty or would you put on clean sheets?
What sheets?

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I just can't sleep knowing I have to get up to that rubbish the next day. I wouldn't have time to clean it before work so it would still be there when I got home from work! That is making me sweat just thinking about it!
And when the sheets are dirty off they come!!! Mark has no idea when the sheets are dirty because he'll never remember when I changed them last.