Radio question of the day: 02/01/07

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Just how much will it raise my rates?
It shouldn't raise your rates at all unless your company checks your driving record at every renewal and actually SEES the ticket on there/ You don't have to tell them when you get one...at least here you don't.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I chose "other". Maybe it's regional, but the normal speed around here is 5-10 MPH above the speed limit. Except on the interstate, then it's 10-20. I usually go along with the speed of traffic, or 5-10 MPH over (that's also the line the cops use to draw the line for tickets
).
This is what I do too, we don't normally drive way over the speed limit, even when we are on the interstate.

I am directionally challenged,
so I don't go to far from home anyways.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well lets say I am careful when I go 80 I will not let you pass me, I will speed up or slow down so you can't get around me, I am not real careful about having people read my lips, and I have a bad habit of reaching under my seat. But all in all I'm an excellent driver never had a ticket or a accident. I have in my process of driving been called many things other then who I really am also. And that's not nice there some really rude drivers I think

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Well lets say I am careful when I go 80 I will not let you pass me, I will speed up or slow down so you can't get around me, I am not real careful about having people read my lips, and I have a bad habit of reaching under my seat. But all in all I'm an excellent driver never had a ticket or a accident. I have in my process of driving been called many things other then who I really am also. And that's not nice there some really rude drivers I think
You would fit RIGHT in with my best friend and I on a road trip

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone drives about 10 km over the speed limit here, except on the 401 where it's 20 km over. I never go more than that, and some cars go past me as if I'm standing still!