Radio question of the day: 01/31/07

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My biggest thing is my physical limitations. It really annoys me that I canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t do the things that I used to be able to do or go to places that are not accessible.

Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s funny how things have turned around. These days going to work is a good thing because it keeps me occupied and gets me out of the house.

But even so the best part of my day is when I open that front door and find Chester waiting for me. He has made my life so much better. I am so lucky to have found him.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stress very easily. Mostly it's worrying over Sash. But really, a lot of things stress me out. I hate having to do too many things at once, learning new things, I HATE being rushed, family gatherings, all of these things stress me out. I handle it by smoking, having a cup of coffee, having a glass of wine, praying, sleeping-although if I'm too stressed I usually can't sleep. The best stress reliever though, is Sash. Just giving my boy a big hug and kiss always helps me feel more relaxed.

I rarely stress about money though. Strange.