R.J. the cat is tugging my heartstrings

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fortunately, I have to work today. So, no RJ. Thanks for checking in.

Peer pressure!! Its a doozy!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you want him! That poor, sad kitty in the cage, all alone, huddled under a blanket with no one to love him any more. Nothing like a little pressure, huh? Really, though, if he does not end up with you, I hope he finds a great furrever home.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KristyKitty

you know you made this thread b/c you really want him and you knew everyone would talk you into it
Originally Posted by JellyBella

This was the wrong place to come if you were looking for someone to tell you NOT to adopt him

I've been in your shoes so many times it's not even funny: most recently, with Salem and her bellyful of kittens. I hemmed & hawed over bringing her into the "family" for months: what was I gonna do with TEN cats, if no one wanted to adopt the babies? But she kept looking at me with those soulful eyes, and begged me to PLEASE rescue her from the Sanford & Son family who supposedly "owned" her, and allowed her to have litter after litter of unwanted kittens. What's a person supposed to do??

I believe that every cat comes into our lives for a reason, and your "intuition" is telling you something..

You know you want her, or you wouldn't have come here to "convince" us to talk you into it!

And I sure know what you mean about those "heartstrings"! I told myself I was NEVER gonna love another furbie again after Geronimo & Winchester were diagnosed with the dry form of FIP -- and here I am again falling in love with Jinxy -- one of Salem's kittens, whom I tried convincing myself I shouldn't have taken in in the first place!

You can't stop yourself when the urge hits you.
It's just not possible.

You'll be able to work it out with your other furbies. Love always finds a way.