R.I.P Ares

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i couldn't get the link to work, but got to Ares's page from the home page. lovely! i really enjoyed seeing all of the pictures of him - he was beautiful!
thank you. its a capital A..opssy.

I have more photos to add..he was a Ham and a half. But i just have to do it a little at a time or i get crying to much to see the page.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness!!, I was so shocked to read your post!!, I'm very sorry to hear of Ares passing.

RIP sweetie

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, I just saw this thread. I am so sorry for your sudden loss, how tragic...
Please know I am thinking of you.

passiquepersian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Katie, The memorial you posted on your site was adorable.....so sweet and you know he will always come back for a warm place to sleep in his crisper. It made me miss him even more. Once again in made me cry but I felt happy to know he is in a better place and didn't suffer. Shashawna should come in heat anytime so I will keep you all posted!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ares...gone to soon.

You will be missed little darling.
RIP sweet Ares.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie:
Everyone here loves you and your babies and we're with you in this tough time. We've lost too many babies in the past year here, haven't we? Lots of hugs in this difficult time- Julianna, Olly and Emma

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PassiquePersian

Katie, The memorial you posted on your site was adorable.....so sweet and you know he will always come back for a warm place to sleep in his crisper. It made me miss him even more. Once again in made me cry but I felt happy to know he is in a better place and didn't suffer. Shashawna should come in heat anytime so I will keep you all posted!
aww i am sorry i made you cry...made me cry putting it up. and I will be putting more photos up soon. I think I have one of him in his crisper..that needs to go up.

*HUGS* i know he comes to sleep in his crisper..when he is. the girls (lilly, Lace and Lyla) are all cuddled around it.

Give Shashawna some scritches for me, and some good talking for heat vibes.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to thank everyone again for your support. today i worked hard, and than drowned myself in comfort food when i got home.

Little man would be proud.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see if this works...
Ares Memorial Page

[EDIT]Aha, yes, it does... apparently the URL is case-sensitive. Sily capital letters.

That is what I told Ares too. I said he better be there..to pat me on my face, and I would pick him up and he could purr away. His ears twicthed. I had to belive he heard me and that was his reply even though he was in the Coma.
Human beings, after waking up from comas--even very deep ones--have often told of being able to hear what was going on around them. As cats' brains work quite a lot like human brains, it is very likely your Ares heard and understood at least your tone of voice...

I'm sorry for your loss. He was an awfully beautiful little cat.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your sad loss of Ares. Bless you for having the courage to release him from suffering, although the wound in your heart is great. You have set a courageous example for the rest of us here, and your pain is not in vain - I'm sure that someone else reading your post will find the courage and faith to "do the right thing" for their own pet, and Ares will be just on the other side of RB, to be part of the TCS Welcoming Committee. What a treasure for your great-grandma, to have her precious great-granddaughter's beautiful boy for company. Hugs, Susan

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Katie,

I'm so sorry about your loss. Ares was one of the first kitties I grew to know on TCS after I joined and I was so shocked to see the title. The memorial is beautiful. Poor Much was on my lap while I was reading and is now drenched.

Hugs to you and Steve.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Katie,

I'm so sorry about your loss. Ares was one of the first kitties I grew to know on TCS after I joined and I was so shocked to see the title. The memorial is beautiful. Poor Much was on my lap while I was reading and is now drenched.

Hugs to you and Steve.
awww I am sorry for the baby being drenched. *HUGS

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ares came home today. We got the call that his ashes were returned. Safe, and sound and the Animal Hospital gave us this wonderfull blue bag that his box goes into, that says "Til we meet again on the other side of the rainbow bridge"

It may sound odd..but the house doesnt seem to empty now.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for tonight Ares is on my nightstand. tommrow he will join, Scamper and LG on our large walnut dresser..

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

Ares came home today. We got the call that his ashes were returned. Safe, and sound and the Animal Hospital gave us this wonderfull blue bag that his box goes into, that says "Til we meet again on the other side of the rainbow bridge"

It may sound odd..but the house doesnt seem to empty now.
I'm glad you have your baby back home. It doesn't sound odd, it's lovely that he is closer to you again.
Thinking of you as you get through each day.