Quick fun giveaway! Quality stuffed catnip toys by Imperial Cat!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Imperial Cat launched a new line of quality cat toys and we have a set of two fuzzy heart-shaped pillows to give one lucky TCS member!

View media item 324024
The Fuzzy Heart Duo is a set of two heart pillows filled with a lot of fresh catnip. The hearts are entirely refillable too, so once the catnip aroma wears off you can replace stale catnip with a fresh batch! And yes, you get a bag of certified organic USA-grown catnip to re-fill the toy with!

For more than 25 years Imperial Cat has manufactured high quality, eco-friendly and natural cat products developed to enhance the lives of cats and their owners. For more information on their feline friendly products, please visit www.ImperialCat.com.

How Do I Enter?

This giveaway is now closed. Please do not submit further entries. 

1. Post in this thread with the word ENTRY.

2. You can post once a day.

3. This GIVEAWAY will run for one week. Last entry can be made by midnight of January 31st. The winner will be announced the following day!

4. Each member can have up to 7 entries in total - once a day per member. 

5. To participate in this giveaway you must be over 18 (eighteen) years of age.

6. The prize can be shipped to a US or Canada address only. The winner must provide a local US or Canada address.

7. This giveaway is for TCS members only. To win you must be a member with at least 20 posts on the site  by the day of the draw. If you're new to the community, welcome! Please contribute quality content, avoid spam posts just to boost your post count and don't forget to read the site rules.

Good luck everyone! 

Last edited:

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Fun heart shaped toys for my furry friends [emoji]128149[/emoji]

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Shadow and Mittens would love these catnip toys. Heart shaped - how adorable!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

so our DeeDee and Allie can try out some new/fresh catnip toys! they're both coming up on 5 1/2 months old now, so new toys with fresh catnip in them should be interesting for them. 

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ENTRY  

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

What a fun giveaway :clap: My two ADORE catnip, so I'm sure they'll be head over paws for these...AND there's one for each of them :hobbes:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Paul and Chula want these! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My sister gave me a similarly made toy, homemade, and my cat went nutso for it. Licked it open. Would love a replacement!

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
ENTRY!!!

How ingenious!!! I'd love to pamper my babies with these! And when they weren't trying to mangle out the catnip,they'd be sleeping on it! This would be a wonderful Valentines gift for the fur loves of my life!!![emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128008[/emoji]