Questions of the day 18th December

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have it through the local cable company (even though we don't have cable tv). The speed is pretty fast, and they're ok as far as service goes- but when something needs to be fixed, they take ages to do it. Ours is through Comcast.

chiliweather

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have DSL I am pretty far out from the tower, but its still 8 x's faster then dial up so I keep it. I have sbcglobal for 19.95 a month

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've got DSL at Rob's parents house. They pay the bill, so no idea how much it is. Anything but dial-up is nice! I remember those days with BellAtlantic.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm we have dsl through verizon, i like it! I dont really have that many problems with them, well not nearly as much as I did with comcast, so it works and I think the bill is like $30-$40 a month and my mom and me split the bill!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have cable thru comcast right now only 25/mnth because of a promotion after promotion 45/mnth we download at about 1.25 mb per second the service is pretty awesome!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the Charter bundle (high speed internet, digital cable and phone) for $99/month. I pay a little more, because I wanted an unlisted number and 3 way calling. I love the internet and the TV cable service, but I've had nothing but problems with the phone service since it was installed last March. It was so bad last month, that I called them and told them to make an adjustment on my bill! They dropped it $30 for last month! Of course, I had them to my house 4 times that month for service calls, and several days of no phone service and dropped or interrupted calls. I'm not sure I want to renew again in March, just because of the problems I've been having. Unfortunately, I'm so strapped for time, that it's just easier to continue with what I have, instead of making an appointment to have them come back out and remove it. GRRRR! Several of my friends, and my parents have the Charter phone service, and they all have issues with it too.