Top Cat
Purraise
Huh.
Not fair, can't count the attachments :lol: ..just kidding :heartshape:

Toaster
Microwave
Coffeemaker
Spice blender
Ninja chopper, so handy for handling cat food !
Food processor, two because one is about to stop working except it keeps going lol
Blender
An electric knife
An electric knife sharpener
An electric frying pan
A slow cooker
Stand mixer
A fondue pot
Handheld mixer
An electric tea kettle (zippy fast at heating water )
Popcorn popper
An electric burner for heating pots away from the stove
You must have a huge kitchen or a cluttered one.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My kitchen is tiny, so the only things that live on the counters are the coffee pot, coffee grinder, can opener, and toaster. Everything else is in a cabinet or the linen closet and brought out when they're being used. I didn't include the microwave because it's on its own cart.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
You must have a huge kitchen or a cluttered one.
My kitchen has cabinets on three sides, plus the pantry with the pull-out drawers. When we built the house, I specifically wanted a U-shaped kitchen with the cabinets everywhere (IMO, a kitchen must have storage space). When we did the kitchen over, I said that I liked the overall cabinet placement and wanted to stay with it. So I have a lot of cabinet space. I also have my grandmother's old hutch as well as a black stand that houses several smaller appliances. I don't really consider my kitchen to be all that big, but nor is it particularly cluttered. Well, right now the counters are cluttered, only because it's Tomato Central around here!

That being said, if we ever won the lottery? Look out!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On the counters:
Chefman air fryer and oven
Microwave
Toaster
Electric can opener
Food scale

On a dining room cart:
Ninja Kitchen System

In cabinets:
Smokeless grill
Crock pot
Blender
Magic Bullett Mixer
Stand alone electric heater

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Most of mine are tucked away. I do love my kitchen gadgets big and small. On the counter I currently have the coffee maker, toaster oven, espresso maker, my KitchenAid, and a juicer my mom gave DH that he's yet to use. The microwave is over the stove.

In cabinets or the pantry I have a food processor, 3 crockpots (and yes they all get used), pressure cooker, blender, bread machine, can opener (I think I still have it...it might have died), a handheld mixer and a mini mixer, popcorn maker, electric griddle, electric knife, pizzelle iron. I think I got rid of all the George Foreman type grill/snack makers we had because we weren't using them. Somewhere I think I have a waffle maker still too.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Too many. Hubby keeps buying them. Many were used once, years ago, but he won't get rid of them. I prefer to have as few kitchen gadgets as usual. I do have 5 slow-cookers, though. I often use more than one at a time, as I cook different meals to freeze at the same time and I also use them to serve food at our Christmas buffet.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have too many. A coffee maker, coffee bean grinder, Nespresso, an espresso maker, corn air popper, hand mixer, blender, toaster, microwave, crock pot and an Instant pot.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Kettle
Toaster
Blender
Barmix
Yoghurt maker
Coffee grinder