Question Of The Day, Wednesday, May 2, 2018

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucifer is my current favorite, but I also like Legends of Tomorrow.
This last week I started watching The 100. I'm only on season two, but I can't stop watching.

That being said, Doctor Who is still my all time favorite.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a total Deadliest Catch junkie. They're into season 14 now and my favorite boat, the Time Bandit, isn't on the show. I still devour every show voraciously. Outdoor Channel is running all the past seasons from the beginning and I have 48 shows on the DVR, plus 7 specials. I savor them slowly.

I like a few of the cooking competitions, the Best Baker series mostly. No Chopped or Worst Cooks (which has gotten just plain silly). I love The Zoo, Dr. K's Animal ER, Death in Paradise, NCIS NOLA and plain NCIS (I don't know if it'll still be good without Abby and Ducky), the BBC nature programs, and bits and pieces of NatGeo, The History Channel, Discovery, and Animal Planet.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have cable or anything, so I don't keep up on anything new on there, but I am ridiculously obsessed with the show Castle. Other shows I watch (but am behind on because I don't have TV) are Brooklyn 99, Crazy Ex Girlfriend, and The Good Place.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I .watch History Channel a lot. I like American Pickers and Pawn Stars. I like a lot of the PBS series like Midsummer Murders Death In Paradise and New Tricks. For years on Sat night we get Keeping Up Appearances. They are all reruns but hilarious. And Miss Marple. I miss Poirot. Lately they have been running Firrst Civilizations which is what the name implies. I watch CNN some for political news I can't take too much of that though I don't watch much of the mainstream series. I like TCM for movies. Usually I am doing something else at the same time_- crochet, combing or petting a cat ,eating. I know I have missed some shows which I will think of as soon as I hit post

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I enjoy quite a few, especially ones on Animal Planet, Nat Geo
:yeah: I watch both those channels. My favorite animal show on Nat Geo Wild is Supervet. However, last night I watched a fabulous show on that channel called, The Wild Congo.

My current favorite show on ABC is The Good Doctor, can't wait for it to return this Fall. :anticipation:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished watching season 1 of "The Bletchley Circle," which is about some women who'd been employed at Bletchley Park (elite British code-breaking facility during WWII - the folks who broke Enigma) who reunite in 1952 to solve the case of a serial killer. Season 1 was all about this one case, and was very good (though only 4 episodes, and I missed the first one), and I'm pleased to discover that there's a second season, which I suspect I'll be seeing shortly. It's also 4 episodes long, dealing mostly with a single case. Regrettably, there was no third season. The Bletchley Circle (TV Series 2012–2014) - IMDb, The Bletchley Circle - Wikipedia

I've also been watching "Designated Survivor," "NCIS Los Angeles," "Bull," and "Criminal Minds." I missed a whole bunch of episodes of "Designated Survivor," which has been quite annoying. Glad to see Michael J. Fox working again. And I'm very sorry to read that "The Librarians" has been canceled; I was really enjoying it. It seemed to be reminiscent of "Area 52" and "Eureka."

Margret
yes!!! The Bletchley Circle was an excellent series! :agree: i also really enjoyed Whitechapel.

currently, i'm working through season 14 of NCIS -- via Netflix. i started at the the beginning of the series, and have watched the seasons/episodes in order. back when i had cable, many of the (reruns) episodes were shown out of order, so i'm really enjoying following the storyline.

i watch all sorts of shows on 'tv' -- Amazon Instant video, and will sometimes subscribe to netflix/hulu/britbox. so i wouldn't say that i have a favorite tv show. i do love to watch documentaries, especially ones related to WWII.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch a lot of television - probably too much at times; haha. I also watch a lot of Netflix and Korean dramas on streaming sites.

I mainly watch comedy shows; my favourites are Miranda and Friday Night Dinner (which just returned for a new season just tonight, yay!). I also have been watching a lot of European crime shows lately; my favourite was Se quien eres.

My favourite Korean shows are Goblin and To The Beautiful You.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really am not a television fan. I do watch CSI sometimes with my husband. If I am watching by myself, I like the Investigative Discovery channel.