Question of the day Wednesday March 24

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m could almost tell you with complete certainty that Eden is thinking about getting pets and cuddles. Pants is probably thinking about his safety or food, (like @susanm9006’s Willow, you never know, today could be the day he gets abducted!) and I haven’t the faintest idea with Willow :lol::lol::lol:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When are we getting breakfast?
Why did we get THAT for breakfast? We didn't order that.
I just woke up from a nice, long nap. Time to scout out a spot for my next nap.
I feel like going out back. I'd better go yell at mom to open the door
Ah. I've been out back 30 seconds. That's long enough. Time to yell at mom to open the door to let me back in. I'll wait until she sits down though.
Time for pets and scritches. Mom's working. Time to stretch out on the keyboard. That thing has gotten enough attention today and it's not even cute.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Bourbon is probably thinking when is the perfect time to smack me on the face again.

Graham - "Which house decor shall I break this time? Eeny Meeny Miny Moe!"

Casper - "I'm hungry."

Pepsi - "Prison Break."

Barley - nothing much with this cat. He just probably thinks of a better place to hide than last time, and not be pestered by the rest of the felines in the house.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Starting with the eldest:

Mogi: Oh no! She saw me with my head in the kibble. I hope that doesn't mean no more special food for me! She thought I wasn't eating!

Emily: Why is she not cooking meat, chicken or fish for her lunch? I may as well get on her bed after it's been made and stay there till she feeds me again. Perhaps she'll try to feed Katy on the bed and that means more for me. it's easy to get rid of that little black cat!

Katy: Where can I go for private treatment? After my accident I was fed alone on her bed, but now I've got company and don't like it at all!

Meghan: I'm not a particularly hungry cat, but I sure like scaring the other 2 black cats away from their food. (Emily and I are hardly friends but we do think alike!