Question Of The Day - Wednesday, July 24th

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't mind deviled eggs. I won't go out of my way to make them but if they're there, I'll have one or two.
I don't mind eggs in potato salad but I prefer it without. I am not a fan of hard boiled eggs in general :confused:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
No and No.

Eggs can be soft boiled in a Caesar salad or poached in a bowl of noodles. Scrambled eggs maybe, if I'm in the mood.

I'm not big on chicken ovulations as a food source to be honest.

:cringe:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes to both. I love deviled eggs and could easily eat a plateful. I always put an egg in my potato salad as it adds a richness to the dressing and thanks to the Internet, I've just learned to put one in macaroni salad. I grate the eggs so there is nothing much to be seen. They don't have a sulfur flavor if you don't overcook them.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Absolutely yes to both! I dearly love deviled eggs, but we don't eat them often. And if somebody told me that I couldn't put hard-boiled eggs in potato salad, I simply wouldn't make potato salad. I'd make something else instead.

Three pounds of Yukon gold potatoes (or red potatoes) and 5 hard-boiled eggs. And then everything else. But my potato salad always starts with that.