Question of the Day, Wednesday, January 11, 2023

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Boris Diamond Boris Diamond Kiss My Face is an awesome soap.
N NY cat man I actually do like Lava it's the best after gardening and dirty jobs.
I use liquid soap for my hands - it's convenient and doesn't make a mess. I use different body washes and sometimes Head and Shoulders on my skin. I really love the Neutrogena Rain Bath and the Neutrogena bar for my face.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have so many soaps here we should start a museum.

We like liquid hand soaps but we have them from a variety of places because DS’s hands still get eczema when washing. I think our 3 most common are Mrs Meyers, Softsoap and Bath & Body Works for at my personal sink.

I use handmade and goatmilk bar soaps for the shower and I LOVE them. Its my treat to me.

Everyone else uses different bar soaps and DD is trying the body wash she got as a gift for Christmas.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I use bar soap for bath/shower- currently Dove. Liquid soaps for the sinks, with ceramic pump thingies.
I've started using bar shampoo to cut down on plastic and I love it. I have one now that has conditioner too, that I got at Target.
I remember Lava- my dad used it- I think I'll look for it again when gardening season starts up.
I like the soap in the drawer idea!

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For hand washing, my husband likes foam soaps so that's what we have at the sink. In the shower, I use a rose bar for my face and coconut oil of olay liquid soap for my body.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
In the shower, I'm a Dial bar soap girl. Probably from years of working in a paper plant. One day, a co-worker and I were up in the dryer cans (you could literally twist my t-shirt and get sweat). I looked at him and said, "Aren't you glad you use Dial? Don't you wish everybody did?" And we both cracked up. For years, he called me "Dial Girl". I've used Dial forever. I grew up with it and never changed.

I don't know, I just don't think I can get clean enough with liquid soap in the shower. We have liquid soap at our bathroom sinks.

Rick doesn't care one way or the other. As long as there's soap there. One day, he got in the shower and no soap. "PAM-E-LA! PAM-E-LA!" And I had to grab soap for him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Boris Diamond Boris Diamond I asked my daughter what fragrance free soap she uses and she said she also likes KissMyFace but uses Seventh Generation for the sink and Whole Foods 365 brand which is surprisingly inexpensive.

I really love the Neutrogena Rain Bath and the Neutrogena bar for my face.
I also like the Neutrogena face soap but in the pump form which is unscented.

I'm a Dial bar soap girl. Probably from years of working in a paper plant.
Since you mentioned working in a paper plant and live in PA I just had to ask, did you ever watch the tv show, The Office? :biggrin:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband won't use anything except Safeguard (which he was using when I met him in 1977). I had to convince him that the tan ones were the same as the white ones (because that was all I could get). So we use that in the shower. Dial pump bottle.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since you mentioned working in a paper plant and live in PA I just had to ask, did you ever watch the tv show, The Office? :biggrin:
A lot of the people in my family growing up in PA worked at Hammermill. My job here in NC was at an environmental consulting company and my first department was "Pulp and Paper." Hammermill was eventually purchased by International Paper (one of our clients).

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also like the Neutrogena face soap but in the pump form which is unscented.
I used to use that for my face but as I have gotten older, I have had to switch to something milder. I now use the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle daily cleanser.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Liquid hand soap at the sinks and bar soap and/or body wash in the shower.

I use several different kinds of hand soap, whatever happens to catch my eye. My standard favorites are Softsoap milk and honey and Dial Basics honeysuckle scent.

For the shower, I use Dove bar soap (well, Costco brand Dove equivalent) or whatever body wash I happen to feel like buying.