Question of the Day, Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I also do not remember if I watched any when I was a small kid because we were quite poor and going to the movies was a very rare event for me, but I also think of Gremlins and Home Alone movies during this time of the year.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Santa Claus: The Movie. No one remembers this movie any more. It had an elf played by Dudley Moore. I was SO excited when I found it on DVD about a dozen years ago. It's kind of corny, but not nearly as disturbing as Santa pitching the misfit toys off the back of his sleigh.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are a few...Any of what I call the "original three" cartoons. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966), Frosty the Snowman (1969) and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (1964). A little later, I fell in love with Home Alone/Home Alone 2. But there's one cartoon that you just NEVER see anymore and I loved it.
The Nutcracker Prince (1990).

I also loved Disney's animated version of A Christmas Carole...I think it was Mickey's Christmas Carole (1983). And of course, A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
There are more I'm sure...
I still love watching all of these movies, I make sure I get to see them at least at some point during the holidays.

I LOVED The Nutcracker Prince when I was a kid :redheartpump: So nice to see it on here!

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All of them! The Santa Clause, Muppets Christmas, Home Alone, all the old stop-motion...