Question Of The Day - Tuesday, September 26

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh yes! Toothless jumps on my meowing around 5:30am, then kneads and licks the blanket on my shoulders/arms. He never kneads/licks blanket that's not on me, or any of the other covers - just the one specific blanket. When he was a little kitten I loved it but now that he's 1 he's gotten so big I can't sleep through it. The alarm goes off at 6:15 so I'm not happy about the early wake up!

Cinder does the same to our 11 yr old Isaiah, except instead of a blanket she licks his pillow pet. He loves it but I wish she'd wake him later - he's an early riser as it is (pre-6am) and doesn't get enough sleep most of the time.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
When Floey was alive it was around 5am. She would jump up and lay next to you and just purr. put a paw on Jon's head and claw slowly. Or climb on him and sleep on his chest purring. Honeybee usually is sleeping all night and may occasionally lick our fingers or face to wake up for outies in the summer. Pumps has never woken us up. She lays on the floor quietly waiting for breakfast. No muttering or meows. Even my prior cats didn't really do anything to wake us other than sleep in the bed with us. Honeybee is a sleeper...once she's out she is asleep and doesn't bother us. This morning woke up with her tucked into my side against the couch. No meows or anything.