Question Of The Day - Tuesday, January 9

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings! Happy Tuesday!

Least favourite fashion trend?

(Past or present)

There is quite a few that come to mind that I could trivially complain about :lol: but one of the first for me would probably be this:

Sorry, I just find it so dumb looking, and hardly makes anyone look good. Just a trying-too-hard-to-be hipster/artsy/different vibe also.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Skinny jeans, and jeans that aren't "real" jeans. You can't find "real" jeans anymore.

I don't really pay much attention to fashion other than that, because I have been trying for a couple years to find some real jeans. And I don't think anyone looks good in skinny jeans, even if they themselves are skinny.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't pay any attention to fashion trends. I try to make my own. :flail:A beautiful young woman really liked the dress, boots and leggings I had on one Sunday at church. She told me I was a Fashionista. (Did I spell that right?) Anyway, I didn't know what that was until I searched around on the computer.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leggings- especially those with patterns. Sorry not all ladies has the butts for it and just no.
I only like leggings with a dress/tunic over it. Sort of like nice thick tights :D. Good for when it's cold. Otherwise, nope!

What do they call those pants with the crazy patterns and weird shape? I can't stand 'em. Let me google. . .Zubaz! Also nope!

I can't find proper sweatpants or yoga pants this year. All the lounge pants have those wide elastic ankle bands that make the rest of the pants blouse up. I hate that! I want a normal hem or very narrow elastic, not half my leg covered with the ankle band!
These: womens sweatpants - Google Search:
Nope!

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I practically live in jeans both for work and home - I do a lot of bending with the students and despise the low waisted jeans, they are so uncomfortable.

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Sandals and socks give me headaches...

On the other side of the spectrum, I love bows and high waisted shorts/jeans.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I HATE the cold-shoulder trend of late. It just seems to be everywhere. Can I just get a pretty floral top WITH shoulders? Please.
LOL, I forgot about the cold/open/shoulder look - I don't care for it either. :thumbsup:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leggings- especially those with patterns. Sorry not all ladies has the butts for it and just no.
I only like leggings with a dress/tunic over it. Sort of like nice thick tights :D. Good for when it's cold. Otherwise, nope!
I live in leggings and yoga pants, especially when I'm in a flare - anything else hurts :frown: I will NOT go out on them unless I have a skirt, dress or longer tunic over the top though ;) (I hate wearing tights/pantyhose, and have worn leggings instead for years now).

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Man buns
Socks with sandals
Real fur
Men wearing button down shirts that are untucked

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
leggings under a dress or tunic is fine by me!

I hate wearing leggings to the gym. I wish I could work out in jeans, lol