Question Of The Day - Tuesday, January 23

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greetings! Happy Tuesday!

It's my mom's Bday today :cheerleader:

What is your favourite soda/soft drink? Least favourite?

I like Pepsi/Coke, Club Soda and Dr Pepper. Root Beer too when I am in the mood for it.

Least favourite would be Orange Crush, Mountain Dew and Fanta.

Which is funny because I am surrounded by people who think Fanta is absolutely amazing, and there I am the oddball who doesn't think it is anything special at all :lol: let alone tasty enough. Although the history is interesting!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I occasionally drink a diet Coke but otherwise I don't drink sodas. I like sparkling water and some of the flavored ones, like lemon or lime, are good.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Favorite used to be Pepsi, but it ultimately damaged my throat, so now my favorite is ginger ale.

Least favorite is root beer.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is probably ginger ale or Dr. Pepper. I like Coke, but not Pepsi. I like Sprite better than Mist Twist or Sierra Mist (also a Pepsi product). I'm not sure if there is one I don't like, except maybe club soda :barfgreen:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really don't drink them enough to have a favorite. I choose Diet Dr. Pepper if it is available. I would never drink Mtn. Dew. I prefer iced water or unsweetened tea. I recently found some canned drinks at Target I liked. They were grapefruit flavored. I don't remember the name of them. They came in all kinds of fruit flavors, taste like sparkling water. I want to go back for some more.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I avoid sodas,only have coke with my crown royal black(about once a month or so). Favorite soda is diet ginger ale,tho it's hard to find at truck stops. The new coke zero is pretty good.

Mostly I drink watered down Crystal Lite(fruit punch and lemonade flavors). I drink lots of water. And hot tea.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I recently found some canned drinks at Target I liked. They were grapefruit flavored.
La Croix! Haha, I'm drinking one right now. Grapefruit is my favorite, too, although I also like tangerine and the other citrus flavors. I don't care for the non-citrus flavors. Well, maybe the coconut one is OK. I won't say La Croix is my favorite fizzy drink, but since it's just water with slight flavoring (no calories or artificial sweeteners) it is what I drink most.

I try not to drink a lot of sweetened beverages.

My favorite is a good strong ginger ale, the kind with actual ginger bits floating around. Also a good "real" root beer. Coke with real sugar is good now and then. (Who likes orange soda?) I like orange soda! I used to really like Fresca but it's been so long I'm not even sure if they still make it, lol.

I don't like Dr Pepper or Mountain Dew/Mello Yello. Which is funny because those were my favorites when I was kid. Also diet cola of any brand. Nasty! Tastes like dirty dishwater.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I do not drink soda. I drink a ton of water, occasionally I will have a root beer, or ginger beer. Ginger Beer is non alcoholic; tastes really good cold with some ice.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love this question! My favorite drinks are water or iced black tea. I love to put mint leaves in. Every so often I will drink La Croix as W Willowy has mentioned.
blueyedgirl5946 blueyedgirl5946 , was the grapefruit drink you mentioned perhaps Spindrift? I tried this drink and really liked it in the grapefruit flavor. I believe they are made here in Massachusetts. I see they have cucumber flavor which I would love but I haven't found it yet where I shop. Or maybe it is the La Croix?
When I was in college, many years ago, I was hooked on (diet)Tab. :dizzy: I wouldn't mind trying one today, actually.:)

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been 40 years since I had a soft drink. I drink flavored seltzer water, but I have only have one a day or I get bad cramps! It's all the CO2. I drink iced water most of the time.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I don't drink soda either. :nono: The only time I touch the stuff is if I have a migraine/upset stomach and will drink ginger ale to help settle it.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I used to drink 2 liters of diet coke A day....quit in Aug 2015. Occasionally I will sip on diet coke when my throat is sore from allergies...the fizzy bubbles feels good. Otherwise it's plain water.

I dont like full sugar soda. Nasty. I dont like lemon water unless it's got sugar. Iced tea is ok but tastes too syrupy. I like green tea cooled down and dump on ice.

I used to like mountain dew and Dr pepper. They taste too sweet. Don't like coffee unless it's ice cream. Or iced coffee.