Question Of The Day - Tuesday, August 7

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I seem to recall that Doris Day has rescued quite a few cats. I remember reading an interview with her many years ago, where she was showing off her home to the interviewer. "And this is the T.V. Room" as she opens a door into a room that's almost all windows, with bird feeders outside and lots of comfortable places for cats to lounge and watch. She turned 96 in April.

Margret

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mark Twain was a man way ahead of his time.
Oh, yeah. IMO he's still ahead of our time. Huckleberry Finn is an incredibly powerful indictment of Christian ministers in the southern U.S. before the Civil War; the real hero of the book isn't Huck, it's Jim, who repeatedly risks his own freedom for Huck's sake.

Margret

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I seem to recall that Doris Day has rescued quite a few cats. I remember reading an interview with her many years ago, where she was showing off her home to the interviewer. "And this is the T.V. Room" as she opens a door into a room that's almost all windows, with bird feeders outside and lots
of comfortable places for cats to lounge and watch. She turned 96 in April.

Margret
I just love Doris Day. She is my favorite person in the world. She is wonderful with animals.