Question Of The Day - Thursday 8 March

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :hellosmiley:

What silly or funny thing make you afraid or creeps you out ? :paranoid:

I get creeped out by butterflies and those dolls that look like real life babies. It makes me shudder just thinking about those dolls :fear:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi everyone :hellosmiley:

What silly or funny thing make you afraid or creeps you out ? :paranoid:

I get creeped out by butterflies and those dolls that look like real life babies. It makes me shudder just thinking about those dolls :fear:
Yeah, those dolls are creepy. :cringe:

In general bugs don't bother me but 'earth babies' aka Jerusalem crickets, CREEP ME OUT. :help: It's all I can do to get close enough to sweep it into a dust pan if one gets in the house.

download.jpg

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Beetroot! I've been squeamish, bordering on phobic, about it since childhood. I can't deal with a vegetable that bleeds. I can't even eat at the same table as someone who's having beetroot without getting the heebie-jeebies. There's NO way I can cope with any on my plate. In fact, I'd rather it wasn't in the house, or even the universe. I realise this is silly but...

:mad2:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
honesty, it's adults behaving badly, poorly in public. i always wonder what went wrong while they were growing up, and why they think it's okay. :dunno:
Yes! If adults are yelling or being physically threatening or hitting children, that really freaks me out! If they have so little self-control, who knows what they'll do next?

While I'm OK with the baby dolls that look real, I don't like the ones that don't look quite real and have a blank look on their face. Like the old china dolls dressed in Victorian frills. Nope!
Beetroot! I've been squeamish, bordering on phobic, about it since childhood. I can't deal with a vegetable that bleeds. I can't even eat at the same table as someone who's having beetroot without getting the heebie-jeebies. There's NO way I can cope with any on my plate. In fact, I'd rather it wasn't in the house, or even the universe. I realise this is silly but...
Well. . .at least it only "bleeds" pink juice, lol. Raw meat that's actually bleeding gives me the willies. Also chicken on the bone. I guess I don't want too many reminders that my food used to be a live animal.

Feral Cat Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's not a hard one. Spiders creep me out so bad! I freak out if I think one is on me. It's kinda weird that they would creep me out so bad because I don't care about any other bugs at all.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Walking into a room to find three cats huddled together,softly talking to each other. They turn around...stare at me in silence...then slowly disperse. I just know they are plotting my demise. I never should have cut off their catnip supply.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Crickets scare me to death. Always have since I was little.
Clowns totally creep me out.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Clowns for sure. I'm not a big fan of spiders but I'm much better about them now than when I was a kid.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Synchronized swimmers.

It's the way they wear all that make-up and keep their eyes open and grin underwater. And the nose clips they wear.

Scares the bejesus out of me.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Count me in for the clowns. Too much Stephen King, too much Supernatural. Too much X-Files.

Because. Clowns. Kill.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a phobia about Gnomes! I can't stand their creepy little faces, they look like they will appear at night with a knife in their hand. That goes along with dolls. Ever since CHUCKY, I can't stand to go to sleep in a room full of dolls. I had to change bedrooms when visiting my mother in law. When I shut out the light I swore I heard them moving!
betsygee betsygee those crickets would come in a close second! I have them too, but thankfully outside, they are absolutely horrifying! I pick up spiders all teh time in my house with my hands and let them go outside, but THAT, ......NO WAY!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I hear you about the dolls and completely understand. I won't keep a doll in the house. Or a clown, for that matter.