Question Of The Day - Thursday 29 June

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Diet coke
For years, when I lived at home, I drank a regular high-octane Pepsi every morning for breakfast; it made my mother spastic.

Now, it's coffee. Hot and black. My favorite k-cup is Timothy's Italian Blend, which is a medium roast. 1-1/2 pulls on the Keurig and my morning becomes a whole lot better.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For years, when I lived at home, I drank a regular high-octane Pepsi every morning for breakfast; it made my mother spastic.

Now, it's coffee. Hot and black. My favorite k-cup is Timothy's Italian Blend, which is a medium roast. 1-1/2 pulls on the Keurig and my morning becomes a whole lot better.
That's funny. My mother went spastic with all of my Tab drinking in my younger days. She said one day I would be sorry and she was right. I blame my IBS-D on all of my soda addiction.

Muffy

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually I'm the only one in the house who likes coffee so I use a Melitta cone like the one below and make coffee just for me. Make sure you use a #2 Melitta coffee filter with the cone. it tastes great!
Thanks, Neely. I will give it a try. I do enjoy a good cup of coffee. Sometimes when I'm out running errands I'll stop at Starbucks or 7-Eleven and get some.

Muffy

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Coffee. I am not human until after the second cup. Do not talk to me until after the second cup. Bad things will happen.