Question Of The Day - Thursday 29 June

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi Everyone :wave3:

What is your favorite morning beverage ? :drinking:

I need a cup of tea to wake me up in the morning. I'm not a morning person at all :lol:
But, for favorite morning drink - I would choose a glass of fresh orange juice :agree:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Coffee, usually iced when working because our office in winter tends to be on the warmer side. And in summer, well, I just love iced coffee!
At home, I drink it hot in the morning. Rarely iced. Honestly do not know why LOL

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say iced coffee, but it doesn't agree with me-too acidic. So I drink watered down juice (not orange or cranberry though -high acid)

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't drink my coffe in the morning. Or at least not first thing---more around 10 am or so. I'm not tired until then, lol! But, yes, I like coffee, with lots of cream and a moderate amount of sugar.

I can't drink orange juice very often :dunno:. Is that an acid thing? I don't know. Other acidic things don't bother me. I put lemon juice in my water on a daily basis. But if I do drink too much orange juice, it causes rashes and a general blah feeling. My mom said I would get a rash if she gave me orange juice when I was a baby, too.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Diet coke
Pop in the morning? What do you eat for breakfast that you're going to drink coke with?
Though when I was in college I saw plenty of people drink coke for breakfast with their eggs and toast. I guess it's caffeine?

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pop in the morning? What do you eat for breakfast that you're going to drink coke with?
Though when I was in college I saw plenty of people drink coke for breakfast with their eggs and toast. I guess it's caffeine?
Hi Megan and welcome to the forum. I'm a diet coke addict. I drink it with anything, breakfast, lunch or dinner. I need to give it up and I am drinking more water. I like coffee but I don't feel like fixing it for just one person.

Muffy

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Megan and welcome to the forum. I'm a diet coke addict. I drink it with anything, breakfast, lunch or dinner. I need to give it up and I am drinking more water. I like coffee but I don't feel like fixing it for just one person.

Muffy
My friend's dad was addicted to coke. He carried a 2 liter with him everywhere he went. Would get a headache if he stopped. Again, I can't drink it because of the carbonation. (Though sometimes I still do, like sometimes I still drink coffee)

Actually I change my mind- I'm going with a mimosa.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My friend's dad was addicted to coke. He carried a 2 liter with him everywhere he went. Would get a headache if he stopped. Again, I can't drink it because of the carbonation. (Though sometimes I still do, like sometimes I still drink coffee)

Actually I change my mind- I'm going with a mimosa.
I was going to say coffee until you mentioned the mimosa... can I have both? :lol::jive:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Water.

Yeah, I am special. Sometimes I will have Irish Breakfast Tea or milk in the morning. I haven't had milk though in two months.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I like coffee but I don't feel like fixing it for just one person.
Actually I'm the only one in the house who likes coffee so I use a Melitta cone like the one below and make coffee just for me. Make sure you use a #2 Melitta coffee filter with the cone. it tastes great!

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On the mornings after my cat pulls almost all-nighters PLAYING WITH TOYS and keeping me awake, I must admit I've been known to drink a Mountain Dew for the caffeine factor.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coffee.. Morning, noon or night, doesn't matter. As I type this I notice my coffee cup is empty and I need another one.