Question Of The Day - Thursday 28 Dec

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :hithere:

What do you like best about The Cat Site ? :catlove:

I like everything about the site. It's really hard to pick what I like best, but the one thing that stands out to me is that everyone is just so friendly here ! :grouphug: :hugs: :heartshape:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the people here. It doesn't matter if you have a personal problem, a cat problem or a pig problem. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. If you want to show off pictures of your cats, then everyone also loves your cat. This is the best forum I've ever been on.
I'm so glad I found it.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found the articles first! I think the one about water dish behavior because I was trying to figure out the drowning toys thing (I still don't understand all her water dish behavior but I think she's just a weirdo). I was impressed by the amount of knowledge and professionalism and read more and eventually made my way to the forums. I love how knowledgeable and supportive everyone is and you never get tired of hearing about cats.

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
I like that I can be useful, and hopefully help. This site has given me self-worth, which is invaluable to me.

I've never met so many genuine, good, caring, funny, intelligent, altruistic people in one place before - I like this very much.

I like that I am Brian and feel him wrapped around me when I'm here. I also like that many other members call themselves by the name of their present or lost loves too. I was surprised at this to begin with but only because I felt less weird, instead of more weird, being amongst likeminded catpeople.

I like showing off my sweetie pie Parker & docile Dudley, and sharing our lives with you all.

I like that you asked this question. It's nice for people to voice their like.

:grouphug:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
The warm friendship and the support. And the willingness to help. Oh, gosh, what's not to like?
:yeah: I never imagined there could be a place so full of support, help and friendship, and where no one thinks you go can on about too much or show too many photos of cats. A wonderful place that has helped me, helped my cat, and also helped me see I can help others sometimes too.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

That's how I feel right now :redheartpump::hearthrob::itslove:

Though, this being TCS and all, I just feel compelled to say that tying anything around a cat's neck is a big no-no :paperbag: Fortunately, these kitties are not real, so I felt it was ok to use this GIF :lol:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I was first attracted to this web site by the great information! Also there was a chance to look at a bunch of great kitty pictures and show off pictures of my own kitties. :petcat:

But I'm like many here and what I ended up liking the best was the people. I always say this place is the nicest place on the internet! And a great place for me to indulge my love for cats. :catrub::redheartpump:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love that there is so much REAL LIFE experience here, from thousands of people who have experienced everything from birthing to the final breath. No matter how many times a question is repeated, it is answered like it is the most important question in the world.I know my family (and yes, even my husband) gets tired of all the interest in cats, but this is a place where there is NEVER a lack of caring or interacting between people who love these fascinating little family members!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this is yesterday's question but I need to chime in:
Like most of the other's here, I most cherish The Cat Site "Heart" - to me, it is like The Force in Star Wars; it creates the spirit of family among TCS members; it welcomes all who visit this site; it opens hearts which opens minds to the knowledge we so freely give and share for the benefit of all cats everywhere. Here at TCS is education and understanding for the inquiring; encouragement for the tired and discouraged; positive reinforcement for the scared and insecure; comfort for the grieving; prayers and vibes for the miracles; unconditional love and acceptance; moral support during the challenges of life; and - limitless joy in appreciating cats!

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think what I like best about TCS is that it is diverse enough that, no matter my mood or thought process on a given day, I can find one thread or another that helps me out. A person can be introverted during their entire membership here, or extroverted... and learn things either way. Or if you feel sad one day, happier the next, there is a place for you to interact with likeminded people. There are a variety of forums to delve into, and the Search tool is pretty useful. Plus, there are members from so many different countries, and that always paves the way for a learning experience. Thank goodness the love of cats is universal!