Question of the day - Thursday 25 March

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Slobber Mouth's Puff Dancer. The term Slobber Mouth makes me think of my neighbor's New Foundland dog (their just as big as a St. Bernard). Anyway, that dog left a drooly puddle everywhere he went. Sweet, loving, loyal Dog--- but really, really messy. No show dog 🐩 winner I am afraid.😁

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, that's Ziggy. He can't decide if he wants to be a spoiled pocket dog or run rough and tumble with the big dogs, he usually goes about 50/50. But he never objects to a nice jacket, probably because his fur is so thin. Chihuahuas weren't really made for South Dakota winters, lol.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, that's Ziggy. He can't decide if he wants to be a spoiled pocket dog or run rough and tumble with the big dogs, he usually goes about 50/50. But he never objects to a nice jacket, probably because his fur is so thin. Chihuahuas weren't really made for South Dakota winters, lol.
He looks so handsome in green!💖

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He looks a lot like my friend’s Mickey. She has Mickey and Minnie (who should be called Meanie 😏) then she has a Great Dane. Mickey sleeps on/with the Great Dane. :lol: They moved to Arizona so he probably doesn’t need to anymore.:lol2: