Question Of The Day - Thursday 23 Nov

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :wave3:

A question about other pets today's :petcat:

Do you own any other pets apart from cats ?

I do :thumbsup:
I own a Chihuahua called Missy
Four tortoises called Billie, Benny, Sheba & Hetty
A tank full of tropical fish

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our dog Bailey. She's a Border Collie mix. She's 15 1/2 years old and is as stubborn as the devil's favorite mule. When she gets into her moods, we call her Harold because she acts like an ornery old man. The age calculator I used shows that she'd be 90 if she were human. She doesn't think she needs to listen to those young whippersnappers. :eviltongue: :lol:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep :D Leah - a chocolate labrador bitch, and Collie (Columbine - my namesake here ;) ) - a very feisty Exmoor pony who I've had since she was a yearling. Leah is 8 (I think), and Collie's 12 (again..I think...I get all too hazy on their ages :paperbag:).

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. At this time we only have a cat. In the past we've also had dogs, but not now.

Margret

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Two geriatric mice. They're a few weeks away from turning 3 years old. We'll see if they make it :crossfingers: I Googled the world's oldest mouse and it was 4 years old. I doubt my two will live that long but all of my pets live pretty long lives so there's a very small chance.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the old man beagle, Snoopy. I didn't name him. I would never name a beagle Snoopy. Wanted to change his name to Harley. He was 1 yr and abused and neglected. His owner was going to take him out into the forest and shoot him because he had been exposed to parvo. I couldn't let that happen.
Also my Miniature Schnauzer, Chaka. This one is AKC and bought from a breeder.
My Morkie, Pandora. aka Chia. I traded a miniature foal for her. Actually, the foal and I clashed so bad I was glad to see her go. I know that's horrible to say, but sometimes no matter what you do, you just clash. So when the opportunity came, I took it.
And lastly I have my Chihuahuan Night Snake, Hathor.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, just the cats. I did have a hamster when I was a kid and my family had a dog. We had fish - one lived to be about 16, but we haven't had any since he or she died.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have 4-5 ferals that I care for if they count.The last of my pet cats past away last New Years Eve. Before I had the cats I had dogs. Poodle, Boston Terrier, Boxer, Beagle and several mutts. I was always a dog person before I started liking cats. Now I'm a cat person but I still love dogs. I would love to have another poodle or another boxer. They are such beautiful dogs.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apart from the cats, I also grew up with dogs and a hamster. I think I'll just be sticking with cats from now on, though ;)