Question of the Day Sunday the 29th of December, 2019

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Sunday

The last Sunday of 2019!!!

I'm not going to ask one of those end of the year questions. Why? Because I can't think of one! :flail:

So, let's say you have the next 2 weeks off and can go anywhere, all expenses paid, no worries about
money at all, someone to watch kitties. Where would you go? You can bring someone with you.

I would take Mush, V verna davies , and we'd go to Barbados where we could sit and walk on the
beach, read, and pig out. Stay in a luxury hotel.

How about you?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't leave my cats for two weeks. I would just stay home and use the "all expenses paid" money to go out to lunch and dinner in the surrounding towns. Or maybe take a day trip to a county fair to see the animals. If there was any money left over, I would use it to go shopping around town.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd just like to go somewhere pretty and cool in the Fall. We don't really have seasons where I live, and I've always wanted to see leaves change color, and feel the crunch of dry leaves under my feet, and it be cool enough to wear a sweater or even a light coat. :)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
France and Italy. luxury hotels of course. Lots of shopping in both places. I'd go by myself. That way there's no one whining about the fact that I'm drinking wine and shopping instead of visiting overcrowded tourist traps.